Friday, April 23, 2010

sien





Ytd basketball comp was fun ~
girls team nt tht nice to see...
but boys team qi gek !!
My Skul vs Ueki Skul~
my skul team all zit zit zai...
but ueki skul team hv Sabah Top1 basketball player @@''
all tot ueki skul will win~
mane tau~
my skul win....
ngekk xD

** SKIP **

todae feel dou i chg jor dit dit ==
GEO class i pay attention!!!!!!
OMG ==''
whn tht GEO teacher walk pass me n sifu~
v kip c his tummy =X
soo BIG O.O''
hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!
SC class nth to do la...
kip ply wif sifu...
ngekk xD

recess me n sifu kip piak each other o.o''
dun knw for wad reason jor~
MATHS class try to do those latihan by myself~
dun knw d den ask sifu or other ppl
@@v
BM class leh was soo funny~
i sit at the 1st row...
listen to the teacher sayinq story~
den do her nota by myself o.o''
suddenly turn hardworking jor ==
cham lo zzz

tml nt going bak to skul for replacement class..
goinq to CC wif sifu n min mui...
still thking wan to in game $$ bo zzz
haizz haizz haizz~
if wan in...
dun knw wn in dream or wonder ~~
FOLAK !!

tonite mami go cell group o.o
dadi go majong o.o
soo...


CAROL TEH SOON FONG IS BABYSITTING ME !!!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
T_____T


- END -

No comments: