Thursday, April 15, 2010

bo moodd

ytd nite damn moody ==
durinq tuition sei AhPek sms me say wan me be his gf o0o
siao ka ~
i bo reply him den he kip spam msg ==
okay... nvm~
den aft tuition x tau siape lai de sms me call me send my pic to him ==
if nt he go FB edit my pic lik sai n post at FB wah ~
WAHH !! I SOO SCARE OHH !!
=_________=''
PUI !!
U MAN MAN GO EDIT LA~
UR FRM KL D HOR ??
WAN ME CALL PPL FIND U CUT UR DIDI OR WAD ?
DUN WAN DEN DIAM 7 LA !! o0o
aft tht kip ply FB + china xd0 ...
sibeh bo mood chat wif ppl...

** SKIP **

todae mami 5am wake up make breakfast f0r me o.o''
i 5.15am wake up get rdy den p eat her ai xin zhao chan =]
hv Fruit Juice + Milk + Egg + Toast Bread O.O
full sei me ~~
arrive skul p canteenn...
but b0 eat la =X
at thr chat chat luhhh...

whn skul starts,
v hv Business classs....
1st 30mins i pay attention to wad the teacher says~
but slowly sien j0r o.o
turn to the bak n ply wif sifuu..
Sifu kip ply shadow puppet ==''
XIAO HAI ZI !!

aft tht was BM class...
do nota + ply wif sifuu...
recess stay at class f0r awhile den tio pengawas call us go to canteen ==''
den le was SEJ class~
teacher todae so moody xD
cz my class gek him =.=v
dai him sei la!
sohaiii...

Moral class copy notes..
den ply wif sifu geh thgs~
MinMui oso campur wif me go buwee Sifu~
MUHAHAHAHA !!
Maths class pay attention o.o\
if nt reli mati during exam ==''

aft skul stay bak in skul...
aft hving Lunch me n Sifu wanna do BC essay~
cz todae nid pass up =3=
mane tau Shiuan Jie pull khei , me n sifu go Amber Park buy thgs =.=||
den whn bak to skul was 1pm j0r !!
me n sifu 5d5d do our essay~
cz 1.30pm is BC class !!
soo stress niaa~
1.30pm go in class oso nt yt finish =X
lucky teacher was talking bout some other thgs...
MinMui den gv me some points f0r the essay ~
aft tht finally finish j0r !!
PHEWW~~
soo stress nia !! T_T

aft class den bak home luhh...
dadi say GorGor will be cominq bak to Tawau on 23th May !!
OYEAH BABE !!
i wan take my US100 frm him as angpao !!
AND !!
I WAN TAKE EXTRA RM300 FOR MY KK TRIP !!!
( rm200 f0r kk =] rm100 f0r china xd0 =X )
cnt wait !!!!!!!!!!!

sifu jz send me a link about china xdo o.o''
going to chg to 3.8version !!
wakao!!
todae in skul wif sifu hv discuss whn will hv new version o.o';
mane tau todae at forum hv post going to hv new version wah !!
LOL!!
they going to add 250 new YY !!
new pet !!
30 new songs !!
new action cards !!
AND NEW EVENT !!!
http://z.xiaoi.com/r?gamenews.9you.com%2Fhtml%2Fart_superdance%2F2010_04%2F15%2FM6RMRCNNY6.html
go see tis website !!

wanna oioi xia j0r ==
too tired + mood still low...
nite tuition...
hmmmm~~


- END -

No comments: