Saturday, April 24, 2010

i love todae =]







todae ponteng skul wif Sifu n Min =]
woke up 8.30am lik tht ...
den start ply comp jor~

bout 10am sifu n min come my hse fetch me ~
goinq out wif dem~
v went to 香香版面 eat breakfast...
we order 煮米粉~
i kip give sifu tht mushroom @@
i hate mushroom xD
in the end me n sifu cnt finish out 煮米粉 =X
min mui say me 小孩子 ==
cz i dint finish my mum mum T_T

aft tht went to CC ply...
whn v went upstairs..
tht 老板 say
'' eh !! 好久不见哦!! ''
hahas~ tht boss oso bcm our fren j0r xD
i call sifu pui me up lv...
den wan in MP !!
i 5d call Bee to tell him i wan mp...
he say okay~
me n sifu piak MinMui at CC n walk to CIMB bank to bank in tht money...
while going to CIMB bank...
Sui Gor sms me o.o''
i tot he went to skul jor?!
whn i see the time was 12 somethg !
terus guess dou he slp late la xD
den le !!
Ray didi oso sms me O.O''
he oso bo go skul ==
aft bank in j0r we walk bak to CC...
den kip Shua+ wif ppl...
in the beginning...
kip sapu ppl...
den slowly lose jor =___=''
damn zzz

whn we are playing our last game !!
i saw some boys standing nxt to me O.O''
aft plying i look n see siape tu~
OMG OMG !!
MAMI GEH STUDENTS !!
HV UEKI OSO !!
i look at him O.O
he oso look at me O.O
v both O.O''
den me n sifu kip see ape dia main ...
he go download hotspot shield n ply china xdo !!
WTF !! HE CAN OPEN CHINA XDO AT CC!!
me n sifu last time try dl but cant in ==''
gek sei zz
den me n sifu 5d dl hotspot n terus ply china xdo xD
reli thx to Ueki nia...
if he bo ply.. v oso dn knw CC can ply china xdo o.o''

ply untill 3.30pm go yamcha jor...
suppose sifu wan go Oasis n yamcha d~
but i pull MinMui n His go 冰语...
walao~
they geh mum mum soo nice nia~ T_T
nxt time can go thr mum mum jor xD



[[ tis is wad we ate at 冰语 ]]


aft mum mum~
min mui balik rumah jor..
me n sifu go to 光明书店 wif mami n dadi...
v wan buy 参考书 =]
den go link way ask sifu d thg...
aft tht went to LinkFruits buy fresh milk xDD
den terus send sifu bak home =]

tonite sien sei lo zzz
going to be jie n her bf geh light bulb ==
mami n dadi go dinner zz
piak me wif jie T_T
wuwuwuu...


- END -


No comments: