Wednesday, April 14, 2010

@@






todae at skul nth much hpn nia zzz
PJ jz hving SEGA exam...
aft tht SIVIK class...
durinq Sivik class i turn to the back n chat wif sifu~
v discuss about opening a new guild in China Xdo ==''
den v choose leader loo...
Sifu hv 3 names to let my other frens choose
( me , sifu n sui g0r )
suppose is wan sui g0r d geh =X
but bcz he is nt in Tawau o.o
soo a lil bit ma fan to gou tong...
den itu sifu n min kip say wan me do leader ==
but i dun wn~
min mui say i do gud wah =.=
cz i can 管理 a guild zzz
den all oso say wan me do =.=
ok lo zzz
do mah do lo T.T

recess stay at class wif sifu =]
v 2 kip thk new names f0r our new id...
all the thking is me do geh zzz
kolian me la !!
T_T

sej class do nota + ask anna they all wan ape name for their china id...
moral class dun knw do wad j0r =3=
maths class jz diam diam see wad tht teacher teach o.o''

aft skul hv Eng extra class ==
do summary den terus balik rumahh~~

todae book j0r air ticket to KK~
me, sifu, jockie n her bf =.=v
weee wanq wanqq...
cnt wait f0r june =]


- END -

No comments: