Sunday, April 11, 2010

BORING





ytd noon went out wif sifu @@
terus p CC~
frm outside the door c diok many ppl o.o
went in c diok min mui n xiner~
the rest are boys + full place o.o
lucky me n sifu ply upstairs geh~
more exp dit but comfy xD
while going up c dou some kuhara boys looking at me o.o
its Shiuan jie geh ex geh frenz ==''
whn we went upstairs all the place omost full nia !!
lucky me n sifu geh fav sit b0 let ppl sit T.T
den c dou tht boss =]
he told his new worker tht the 2 corner sit are me n sifu geh VIP seats O.O''
den tht gor gor laugh o.o''
at the train xia xdo @@
sifu hlp me up lv xD
den last game i use feeder o.o
ply gravi xD
sifu tui bu j0r nia o.o
n i jing bu j0r xD
i pass gravi ~~
OYEAH BABE !!
aft tht ply left4dead2 xD
bout 4pm pull MinMui go yam cha wif me n sifu ~
den Mui spend me n sifu french fries ~
tht sifu soo addicted to indian shows o.o''
zha daoo~~

** SKIP **

ytd hlp sui g0r make china xdo id ~
make dou soo blurrr =X
aft tht let mami us pc ~
cz she wan set test papers question =)
den i go c tv luhh...
tht time sms wif too many ppl tiam~
BLUR !!
aft tht omost 12am pui sui g0r ply china xdo o.o''
ply dou lost track of time x.x
suppose wan slp early bcm 2.15am lik tht den off line ~~
den curi on9 using phone =X
3am baru tidur @@v

todae woke up at 8am ==
sei sifu geh sms woke me up T.T
my eyes -_- nia~
den slp bak =.=v
9.30am mami wake me up pull me to church zzzzz
take j0r bath + blow j0r hair den kip choose wad to wear ==''
mami call me wear dress =.=
lazy choi her xD
arrive church sit at side sms =.=v
den fall asleep xP

11.30am call mami n dadi brg me buy ice cream xD
den balik rumah ~
piak at sofa sms + eat ice cream + c tv xD
bout noon Yunq sms say Yinq in hospital O.O''
terus drive out p see her nia ==
sei Yinq wan diet tio gastric zzzzzz
make me worry jek

bak home j0r ply china xdo luhh~
kip sapu ppl~
den tio sapu bak o0o
den i sapu dem bak untill all siam O.O''
aft tht p c tv + makan lunch ....
mami use my pc agn o.o
den she gv me bak
den i tell mami i wan go update lappy to window7 + up ram to 4GB + formate xD
she say okokokok~
LOL ==
den i say buy new PC !!
she say okokok~
=_____=''
ape pun okay zzz

Dinner time onli left me n mami o.o''
dadi p majong , jie p KK holiday ==
den me n mami chat chat bout June geh KK trip =]
bla bla blaa~
aft tht mami call me go do revision ==''
i dn wan =X
den she kip ngam ngam me =X
bout i continue ply com =.=v

tml hv skul nia
soo lazy go ==
but this month nid hardworking j0r~
nxt month exam j0r !
i wan get No.25 abv a !!!!
bo Top10 nvm j0rr...
cz i knw my brain dn wan hlp get Top10 for me j0r ==''
nt yt exam oredi stress bout tis zzz
sien 7 !

waitinq 10pm~
den can close china xd0 luhhh...
earninq MP xD
weee wanq wanq~
nth muchh =]


- END -


** Hey , Fark off =)

No comments: