Saturday, April 10, 2010

nth much

b4 i update todaes news =]
i'll lik to say something to all my darlinqs =]

SEI SIFU !!!
U FONG ME N OTHERS GEH FEI GEI !!!
SEI ZAI BAO !!!
ALL BCZ OF U CALL US TODAE MUST GO
DEN FORCE OURSELF TO WAKE UP NIA !!
IN THE END ==''
U BO COME ZZZZ
ALL DULAN =3=
MONDAY U BETTER BKFUL !! /ANNOYED

okay~
continue update my blog =]
todae woke up at 5.30am...
whn going to skul i forget to brg my hp ==''
arrive skul wif lampu den the whole skul lik ghost skul ~
cz bo lang d ~~
went to class more cham
onli hv 4 ppl nia !
WTF
den me, lampu n shiuan went to the canteen for breakfast~
tht canteen aunty reli wan me fat nia o.o
i order mee hun + chicken + toufu ~
she gv me tht chicken n toufu soo BIG !!
OMG !!
fat sei me d lorhh~ x.x
slowly all my frens come jor~
den v say why lik hv some1 missing ==
mane tau is itu sei sifu zzz
all wait for him untill the bell rings !
den all start dulan j0r~
=____=''

todaes class is same as ytd geh~
soo v hv GEO sin ...
I fall asleep nia =X
lucky teacher dun knw @@
Sc teacher todae din come to skul~
soo 2 free periods for us 4N...
den 4K geh students told us BM teacher oso bo come to skul o.o''
last 2 periods oso bo class !!
LOL !!

during SC class i clip my front hair up~
cz HOT + whn slping tht hair kip kacau me ==
den all look at me n say CUTE !!
Folakk =X
Eric was talling us his Hong Kong trip o.o
wad a show off =X
knw he rich niaaa...
stay is high class hotel + bla bla blaa~~
den hv 1 part let him gek sei zzz
he say he took pic wif 1 super star~
tht Sei Badak geh eyes open soo big O.O
den Eric say is a statue of tht super star~
den all of us terus let him zha sei =___=''
BOOM BOOM BOOM !!
TRIPLE KILL !!
LOLs~ DOTA !!

recess suppose to start at 9.15am gehh~
but my class 9.05am oredi go to the canteen n eat xD
weee wanq wanq =]

aft recess was Maths class....
borinq ~~
jz listen to wad tht teacher teach...
aft tht do latihan ==

BM class was paradise~
4M n 4N bo teacher xD
2 class combine ~
our gang all walk here n there~
den Jinq buy junk food xD
brg to class n eat ...
den Tomato our class monitor say nid to do essay~
todae nid to pass up timm~
lucky v hv RuiRui !!
she 5d5d go do n gv us copy xP
i take 10mins to copy 250 perkataan geh essay =.=v
super fast speed !
tht word lik shit ==''
dun care much~
den le itu sei 陈俊佯 ==
suddenly say
'' yerrr !! Monica geh voice soo CUTE !! can be tht anime geh sound producer ''
=_______________=
tht time reli wan go bang wall j0r zzz

11.30am finish skul gehh~
but 11.20am lik tht 4N n 4M oredi go out frm the skul xD
arrive home terus take my phone~
ade org miss call me o.o
whn i go c~
was XiaoFa O.O''
sms ask him find me zomok ?
he reply me nth ==
owas lik tht geh zzz
dun wan choi him jor
den c dou hv other 3 msgs ~~
Sui g0r , Ray Didi n Sifu o.o
Sui g0r sms lai at omost 9am say ray didi find me o.o??
Ray Didi oso omost 9am sms me say morninq o.o''
itu sei didi ==
ytd told him i go to skul todae nia zzz
he forget j0r =.=|| reli old apek zzz
Sifu d sms more gek zzz
he say
'' yeah !! i can go KK ''
=________=

nw smsinq wif frens~
sms dou blur j0r ==''
later going to cc to ply left4dead2 wif sifu~
myb will train xdo oso~
c sin laa~
=]


- END -

** im jz me =]

No comments: