Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enrichment Class!! Arqqhh!! =.=

Todae have enq n geo enrichment class.
Arrive skul at 6.45pm thn go to 3A class.
waliao...
soo scary nia~
no1 standinq outside d!!
walk in every1 was busyinq doinq essay.
@@
wakakaka!!
babe do finish luhh...
i soo hardworkinq lehh~
XP
Abt 7.15 agnes thn come to our class.
ii lazy wear necktie todae~
lucky agnes din scold.
=]
Thn she siao agn lorhx..
ask me stupid question lik normal skul days loh.
=.=''

Agnes: MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~ =P
Me: *me agn?!!* yes?? ==''
Agnes: u knw nw i'm veli excited to see somethinq mah?? x]
Me: *swt!!* yarrr... =]
Agnes: And wad is it?? x
Me: ESSAY!! =.=
Agnes: YOUR RIGHT!! *smilinq lik a siao po*
Me: *hak sei me meh!!* hehe~~ XP

reli beh tahan her.
always ask me tis n tht.
she gave us to do a singapour enq excercise.
SOO HARD NIA!!
T-T
got 44/50%
She call me n another 3 students BRANIE KIDS!!
WTF?!!
i dun wan be book worm!!
*sobs!!*
Geo class soo syok.
whole day sms wif yuunq.
teacher dun care geh.
jz call us to do latihan n bla bla bla~~
my Geo soo bad still pull me to tis stupid class to get A for exam.
NIAO!
i get F for u see bah...
=]

Todae wear color lens to skul.
soo scare my frenz.
ISHH!!
they mm hou wan gehh..
all say nt scary but cute onli.
=.=''
dun wan wear to skul jor!!
not fun d eu all~
HNG HNG HNG!!

Ltr hv to go bak to skul for PBSM meetinq nia.
1pm till 4pm~
i special case.
go bak home at 3pm~
wan go see dentist nia!!
T-T


___________ WHY ALWAYS CALL ME GEH!! =='' ___________


Status: Sien-inq T-T
Offtime: 1100


- END -

No comments: