Friday, March 27, 2009

Shud not go to skul todae ; STEPS!! ; XDO ==''

*sobs*
todae shud nt go to skul nia.
onli study 3 periods thn the whole morninq class have to go to d dewan.
have wad ceramah abt Dadah.
=.=''
sien sei me n my frenz.
we share share secrets lehh.
XP
soo many biq secrets let me knw jor.
babe kip inside her hearth jor.
won't tell any1.
=]
Suddenly the lectural ask who have question abt drugs.
thn ah bunny stand up n walk to the lectural.
XP
his question soo cute~

Conversation:-
Bunny: *smilinq* Di mana boleh beli dadah?
Lectural: O.O?! huh?? tak boleh dengar...
Bunny: *smilinq* DI MANA BOLEH BELI DADAH!!?
Lectural: LOL!! bla bla bla bla ( cn't hear wad he say... psps)
Bunny: *heheheehehe* terima kasih x]
Teacher: WAH!! Ini pelajar sangat bahaya o.. mahu beli dadah.
every1: HAHAHAHA!! @@
- END-


soo zadao lahh~
go ask whr cn buy druqs.
xiu sei me n Vero~
whn he sit nxt to me i still laughinq.
XP
he say funny lehh~
i say yaya!! Hi-5!!
Bunny is knwn as 3C class clown.
soo yenq~

Aft tht dun knw whose idea la.
ask wad hw old they started to lik some1.
Mary soo genq nia~
she primary1 oredi lik 1 boy jor.
SWT!!!
she still planinq to ''gao bai'' to tht boy tim.
every1 was lik WTF?!!!
me n linq laugh non stop.
psps~
Vero i think is primary4...
Linq primary5 oredi start a relationship jor.
soo geng niaa..
whn they ask me i diam diam~
lalalalalalala~~
dun wan tell eu alll... bleukk~
who knws all attack me.
T-T
soo sui ah eu all!!
bully xiu mui mui derhxx~
ii start a relationship whn i'm 12.
shhhhhhhhhhh!!!
SECRET NIA!!
=X
wakakaka~
now i knw who is the most childish luhh~
is MARY WONG JIG EN!!
muhahaha!!
the oldest but most childish~
x]
Abt 11.15 skul finish luhh~
sooo sonq~
arrive home super early~
MUHAHAHAHA!!
go bak to oioi for 4 hours.
@@
hehe~

YERRRR!!!
todae STEPS open beta jor!!
Babe wan to play nia!
but dun knw go whr download + register!!
Have to call yuunq help me jor.
i dun care ohh!
i wan play tis new game!!
BABE WAN PLAY STEPS!!!!!
T-T

sei Mary ahh~
lst yr call her play XDO she dun wan.
todae ask me how to download.
=.=''
give her website jor still wan me help her register.
Zzzz
i forget hw to register jor.
tml i give u my pendrive la soh poh~
no nid download!!
aiyerr~
zako gor gor goinq to be in lv40 jor!!
NIAO!!
minq minq say wait for me gehh~
he go sendiri play untill soo high lvl.
HNG!!
MEI MEI BU YA LI NI JOR!!
Go kay kay dun wan find euu~
bluekkk...

haish~
tml hv to go to skul b4 7am nia.
have enrichment class!!
Enq and Geo class!!
T-T
Aftnoon have PBSM meetinq oso...
myb can't go.
hmmmmmmm~~
wan go see dentist.
*sobs*

_________________ I WAN PLAY STEPS NIA!!! __________________


Status: siao-inq
Offtime: 2030


- END -

No comments: