Friday, March 6, 2009

Swt!! Competition myb chg to nxt week?!

SWT!!
Jinq send a sms to me @4.45pm to tell me
our competition will myb chg to nxt week!!
Tis news come soo sudden nia.
I call Mary to make sure abt it,
n she say yeah~
Arqqhh!!
Ngam ngam nxt week thursday n friday test.
Lucky she say aft holiday thn is our turn for test.
( wakaka!! cn get TIPS frm frenz.. XP )
But horr...
i dun wan get myself sick agn.
Cz i'm goinq bak to KL on Saturday.
I dun wanna be a sick piq in KL.
it will spoil all the fun!!
HAISH
Suppose tml cn't go meetinq bcz hv to sent my family to the airport.
But bcz of tis news i hv to go @1pm.
Thn go bak early @2.45pm.
Zzz

Ytd Math teacher says she is nt cominq to cls.
bcz she hv somethinq to do.
who knws in the end,
she came to class.
all was shock to see her.
Her h/w damn lot nia.
I chapter 3 n chapter 4 geh workbook latihan nt yt do nia!!
FCK!!
=.=
Durinq KH class even worst.
Teacher ask us to draw a electrical graf i think.
I take 3 periods to draw 1 graf.
gek sei me.
Keep callinq pei sze help me draw some of the picture.
Cz i too lazy to draw jor.
psps!
=X

DAMN
Lst week bought a few story book wif Miki @guonq minq.
Love story lei gehh.
I already read jor 4 books luhh.
But 3 of the books geh endinq sad d!
NOT FAIR!
onli make me cry geh.
=.=
Soo bad luck in buyinq happy endinq books.
Go bak KL must call Yuki n Miko help me choose.
Dun wan call Miki choose jor.
Blek!



__________COMPETITION IS SUCH A PAIN IN MY LIFE! __________


Status: Frustrated + Stressful
Offtime: 1830



- END -

No comments: