Thursday, March 5, 2009

Student VS Teachers!!

A month ago thr was a case..
Tht a teacher super hate a student bcz he is hyper-active.
i admit sometimes hyper-active ppl are reli annoyinq.
cz they talk alot lik a chatter box.
hmmmm..
OK!
lets talk to the main point.
Tis morninq,
Vero was complaninq abt her malay teacher.
Cikgu M.
Tis teacher is well known as 'BO XIAN'
cz her ermhemm super huge.
=X
tis teacher damn hate C.
( C is a student. i dun wanna review up his name. sry. )
bcz he is hyper-active n bla bla bla.
everytime whn she go into cls 3B,
the 1st thinq she wud call is C to do thinqs os read thinqs.
it is lik her daily routine.
Thn Vero say the teacher simply say 3B cls student change their sits.
all the student kee sayinq they did nt change.
but the techer sei dou mm teng.
WULIAO
she still say wan to put a CCTV in their class to prove who is right or wrong.
FCK LA!!
Vero they all already hv their plan.
if tht BO XIAN reli put a CCTV in their class,
they wud spray it or take somethinq to hit it wahh.
Thn durinq class lanjutan,
we hv geo class as usual.
But todae our teacher no voice wahh.
jz let us do h/w onli.
We r suppose to finish cls @1pm...
but todae we finish @12.45pm.
XP
go down to the canteen saw Vero, Mary.
sei Voo say i pontenq class lanjutan.
Gek Sei Me!!
=.=
I asked thm abt wad had happen to their class.
Soo they explain n suddenly C came out frm the KH lab.
i 5d5d say sorry to him cz scare hurt him.
Lucky he say nvm if nt i'll feel damn GUILTY!!
T-T

Haishh!!
Dun knw y teachers always lik tht d.
In form1 me n my frenz experince tis b4.
Zzz
HIV super hate us untill call form2 d ppl gap zhu us.
( HIV is a teacher's name )
we go whr oso hv ppl follow.
untill 1 day the teacher call my mum n say my bad things.
HIV tell my mum i go to skul on sunday morninq to go pak tou or somethinq.
my mum was damn mad at HIV.
even though my mum always less angry or scold ppl,
but durinq tht day she scold HIV untill HIV diam diam.
DAI SEI LARH!!
SIMPLY COT THINGS THT ARE NOT TRUE!!

From tht day onwards,
HIV nvr find faults wif me jor.
BLEK!!
It has been 3 yrs,
n this 3 yrs deep in my heart I STILL HATE HIV!!
Arqqqhh!!

Ytd nite i soo cham!!
My uncle say s'wak geh tin hei mm hou.
ngam ngam dear on9,
soo jz tell him to take care of himself lo.
who knws the person who reply me is nt him but is his fren!!
= =
diaoo..
i call tht person whn dear come bak jz tell him wad i say.
but say in private, dun wan let others knw nia.
who knws she go use walkie talkie n tell dear.
SWT
every1 bsides him knw jor.
she still say every1 is laughinq or somthinq.
forget wad she says.
no face le larhx!!
ngam ngam Miki at my house,
soo Miki see wad we were chatting luh
thn Miki non stop laughinq the whole nite lik siao po.
ZHALANDOU
The bak part i dun wan say jor.
there more emberessinq la.
think bak oso wan die jor.
T-T
Arqqqqhhh!!!

YAY!!
Jie nw in KL luhhh~
soo happy!
no 1 to kacau me the whole day.
cn on9 peacefully.
hope she rmb to buy things for me.
I WAN CHOCOLATE + MC DONALS!!
I dun care!!
BLUEKKKK~
ltr will call her n remind her b4 she acts ntg happen agn.
= =





____________ I LURVE CHOCOLATES!! XP ____________



Status: Studyinq + Eatinq
Offtime: 1505


- END -

No comments: