Monday, March 2, 2009

Chapter 4 (Science)

Today was suppose to be a normal skul day.
Aft tht stupid + borinq assembly,
i went bak to class wif Steph n the others.
While walkinq up the stairs,
A few girls was quiet HIGH for no reason.
Thn they talk to us.
They:- [ Monica + Stephanie, 5d5d go take ur science text book n go to the lab ]
Me + Steph:- [ why?? ]
They:- [ DUH!! Today teacher is teachinq us CHAPTER 4! ]
Me + Steph:- [ Zzz chapter 4? tht topic is abt.... ]
They:- [ abt those luhh~ hehe =) ]
Me:- [ *faint* i hate tht topic ]
Steph:- [ @@ i lik orhx!! XP ]
They:- [ eheh~ we go sin lo. c u 2 @ the lab.. ]
Me:- [ orhx =.= ]
Steph:- [ Monica!! 5d5d go take our books lo! i dun wan to miss tht topic ]

Me:- [ diu... kkk ]
~*~ END OF STUPID CONVERSATION ~*~

Whn reach the lab,
every1 was havinq a SMILING FACE.
= =
all cn't wait to start tht lesson.
The teacher teach us 4.1 sin.
all abt plants n bla bla bla..
thn she teach wad sexual n asexual things.
din listen wad she says.
cz sittinq bside hv a sei ham po.
( FYI! nt Steph lei geh.. another girl )
beh tahan her.
how i wish i brough my ipod wif me today.
T-T
Aft 1 hour, we cn go bak to our cls luhh.
me n steph were the onli 1 who is keen to go bak to cls.
cz damn sleepy.
the rest was lik YERRRR!!
wad abt 4.2 orhx?!
( zhalandou.. my cls sud nt be 3C, they shud call it Ham Class!! )
me n steph 5d5d rush bak to cls luhh.
1st thinq is REST!!
x]
Maths class was even worst.
dun understand at all.
suddenly teacher wanna get my skul receipt frm me.
FCK!!
I dun knw whr i put it jor.
I'm sooo dead tml!!
x.x

Today go bak home early.
1st thinq is go to my room n find my 2 skul receipt!!
Finally found 1,
but the other 1 dun knw piak whr niaa...
*sob*
i hope i din trow it away...
AGHHHHHH!!!
i'm reli reli reli dead!!!!!!!!
No wonder all my game id hv DEAD in it d.
T.T

This time sei luhh.
Daddy say wan to gorenq our part time kakak.
cz jie jie lost $200 USD.
Zzz
n lst friday tht kakak was in a rush to go bak home.
who knws..
she stole our $$$ nia.
YTD b4 goinq to slp,
jz found out i lost my $$ oso.
i think $15 onli.
*phew*
the rest lock inside my drawer jor.
Thn daddy lost $100.
soo $200 USD x 3.5 = RM700
RM700 + RM15 + RM100 = RM850

FCK HER LA!!
RM850 i cn my a new phone jor!!
fck her fck her fck her!!
gek sei me!!
dun wan talk abt her jorr!!
ltr i bao huit gun,
miki oso cn't save me.
XP

Aiyarr!!
I really dun knw whr i piak my skul receipt la!!
Ltr thn i go find.
wan go oioi jorr..
too tired.
T-T
Bua Buaiii~~


___________ I LOST SOMETHING!! ___________


Status:- Sleepy!!!!
Oftime:- 1400


- END -

No comments: