Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St0p askinq ab0ut my hair!! =.=

SWT!!
It has been oredi 2 m0nths!!
Every1 has been askinq abt my hair color.
= =
i admit i highlight it last yr.
BUT I DYE IT BACK B4 SKUL REOPENS!!
If eu all see dou hv color on my hair,
tht 1 is bleach dou d.
last yr they bleach my hair instead of temporary highlight.
soo even if i dye back to black,
the color will still appear.
ARGGH!!
i hv been explaininq tis more thn 100 times.

Today hv science cls.
but lazy talk wad had the teacher teach.
Zzz
din pay much attention to her todae.
was playinq d magic cube wif Steph.

twist my mind untill cacat jor.
T-T
reli hate thinqs tht twist my brain.
BLEK! XP

Todae whole afternoon jz sleep.
soo tired la!!
frm 2pm slp untill 5.30pm.
*yawn*
Midnight for no reason wake up more thn 5 times.
soo weird larh.
thn my fren call me @2am.
==
she oso cannot sleep.
hmmmm..
go skul most of my frenz oso same situation.
wake up many times @midnight.
O.o
dun knw wads wronq..
LOL

DENG
ltr at nite hv tuition nehh!!
private tuition frm CAROL TEH SOON FONG!!
= =
my sot sot sis.
( shhh!! dun tell her! XP )
she nag my malay too bad jor.
1 yr cn fail 2 times d.
i hope her ''PRIVATE TUITION'' works.
if nt... it is usless to me jor.
WAKAKA!!!
tml jie go KL luhh!
I'm free at last!
cn on9 durinq weekdays + NO PRIVATE TUITION!!
everytime tuition oso sleepy d me.
no intrest in malay.
see those words oso sick!
YUCK!

To Yeoh:-
AIYAR!!!!
dun call me in the morninq lehh!
reli cn't pick up ur phone la.
= =
say jor soo many times leh.
eu dun listen geh.
Zzz
eu better call Miki larhx.
she damn free in class.
wholdinq the phone here n thr.
Zzz



_______________ NXT WEEK TEST!! ISHH! _______________


Status: Siao-inq XP
Offtime: 1820


- END -

No comments: