Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The past....

Todae came bak frm skul sien sei.
Ntq to do at home derh.
haishh!
Suddenly eu** call me.
suppose i dun wanna pick up eur phone geh.
but dun knw y, i pick up in the end.
Eu call me jz to make sure i'm ok.
bcz of ytd stupid argument wif his fren
i'm ok larhx!!!
dun knw wad my mei tell him.
But anyway thx for eur carinq neh!
^-^
To tell eu the truth,
i miss eur voice alot.
I rmb whn we were together,
eu call me every night to make sure i'm nt bored.
sometimes eu call me at midnite to make sure i sleep early.
durinq the week end,
we will go to TS or SW together.
i miss eur hand holidinq my hand walkinq here n thr.
at night,
we will go to the park together to see stars.
eu will hug me tight.
Many ppl have say we are a perfect couple,
n we will not seperate at all.
But who knws...
in the end,
we reli broke up bcz of some misunderstandinq.
After 1 month we knw the truth,
it was too late.
We can't be together again.
We just walk our seperate ways of life.
Hmmmm~
We hv been seperate for 10 months luhh.
11/5 is the date we walk our own ways.
n todae is 11/3.
our 10th breakinq anniversery.
i'm glad we were once together.
n tht is more thn enough for me.
Thank You for giving me a memory tht i wud nt forget.

Today eu ask me mm i fine these few months,
the pass 7 months was not the best time ever.
bcz i miss eu alot.
but slowly i manage to put eu aside n start a new life.
N i'm glad i make tht decision.
If i din make this decision,
i wud nt hv met dear.
=]
soo now i'm havinq a good life i guess.
haha

Hope eu can oso find some1 right for eu.
pls forget abt me.
i knw hw eu feel now bcz some1 told me somethinq abt eu.
the past is the past.
dun remember any of it.
we still can be best frenz.
n beinq eur best fren is the most i can give eu.
sorry.
owh yarhh~
i accept eur invitation on goinq to gentinq!
XP
thx orhx!
i promise we will have the best 3days 2nites together.
n i won't break tht promise.

- END -


No comments: