Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm sooooo sorry!!

Yeoh!!
I'm reli reli reli reli 1000000%
SORRY!!
i dun really mean to break eur heart.
But i already hv a bf.
i always make eu as my biq bro.
cz eu take care of me durinq d skul holidays lst yr.
even though eu finally tell me the 4 word is L.O.V.E
but its jz too late.
i'll take tht LOVE as bro n sis love.

In the phone eu say i'm avoidinq eu bcz i din pick up eur phone the pass few days.
i din avoid eu larhx.
i'm at skul whn eu call,
n of cz i'm nt tht stupid to pick up a phone call in skul rite?
if nt my phone will be confiscated for 1 month instead of 1 week!!
plz dun think soo much barh.

eu say eu will do anythinq to let me be wif eu.
no matter hw much eu sek me or care for me,
i'll jz give eu the same answer...
NO!
eur jz a bro to me.
i knw eu say eu will not give upp..
it won't work.
plz forget abt me n find a new target.

i'll try to avoid eu for real startinq today.
i dun wan eu to get hurt bcz of me.
hmmmmm~

i jz wanna say!
I'M SORRY!
PLZ FORGET ABT ME BARHX.
THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS MUCH BETTER THN ME D!
^-^




____________ SORRY!!! ____________


Status: Feelinq guilty
Offtime: 2345



- END -

No comments: