Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jusco ; Height ==

Jz nw 4pm sien dou go Jusco wif Miki + Nick.
We go to the game section.
XP
we 3 buy $30 geh token to play games.
hehe!!
soo childish nehh~
but brinqs bak memories!!
I rmb form1 tht time 1 big group of frenz go thr together.
Always aft skul we will go bak to my hse or Nick's hse to do h/w n chat chat.
whn sien we will jz go to Jusco or Mines walk walk.
Sooo sonq~
=]

we jz buy $30 geh token,
nt even 1 hour we use all jor.
@@
keep playinq racinq car wif Nick.
Miki go play tht drum game.
soo noisy.
keep donq donq donq donq.
Zzzz
We win dou 1500points,
all give Miki.
She go exchange for a white teddy bear.
ZHALANDOU!!

Aft tht we go to the toys section.
Tai dou Yinq wif his mum (my ex piano n organ teacher)
Jz say Hi to Yinq n his mum.
His mum was lik:-
MONICA!!
I miss you soo much!
Hws ur music skills n bla bla bla bla bla~~~~

Jz tell her tht i hv stop playinq music for 6months jor.
Zzz
She was shock n pale.
I dare nt talk soo much,
5d5d say bye n walk away.
=X

Go bak home wif Miki @6.00pm.
ngam ngam my aunty come to my hse.
soo jz staright away eat!!
muhaha~
i miss daddy's cookinq.
Mummy kip gap choi for me n Miki.
she wan us to grow tall tall wahq.
=.=
i knw i'm short la mummy!!
say straight forward mah!!
haiyor~
gek sei me onli.
T-T
i'm onli 15 niaa!!
wad eu
expect frm me o mummy?
expect me to grow to 169cm - 170cm meh?!!
*sobs*

NO MOOD LE LAHH!!
T-T
Wan go Nick hse see movie.
HNG!!
Dun wan choi mummy today.
BLUEKKKK~~



______________ Arqqqqqhhh!! =.= _______________


Status:- No mood
Offtime:- 2000


- END -

No comments: