Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chapter 4 (Science) Part2

Aft ytd's science cls,
Steph siao AGN!!
FAINT
The whole day talk ham thinqs agn.
Zzz
reli beh tahan her.
Whole 1st period untill the 6th period jz listen to steph talkinq.
such a chatterbox.
XP
7th n 8th period wad SCIENCE CLASS!!
DENG
we hv to go to the lab agn.
tis time sat wif steph jor.
we 2 ji mui reunit agn luhh!!
Cz ytd seperate sits wif her..
*sob*
soo chamm!!
Today teacher teach 4.2
it is abt bla bla bla.
whole cls high agn lorhx.
me n steph sleepy agn.
keep fallinq asleep for no reason.
soo weird neh!
the whole cls lik it, but we 2 jz think it is borinq..
reli speechless.
no wonder Kai Shenq say i'm weird weird sometimes d.
Thn teacher call us to draw the picture.
she say wan to draw biq biq d tim!!
=.=
i let pei sze help me draw.
hand no strength to draw or write anythinq.
After 30mins,
teacher wan us to do SPS book.
i'm fine wif tht.
but while doinq...
sittinq behind me those girls keep talkinq abt diao tis diao tht.
= =
thn sittinq in front of me those girls keep talking abt havinq baby.
Zzzz
me n steph take 10mins to finish all.
thn go bak to sleep.
FINALLY!!
12:10 jor!!
skul's overrrr!!
3B n 3C stay in skul for sejarah class untill 2pm.
Arggh!!
nvm luhhh.. aft all i lik my new sejarah teacher.
=]

Go bak home ngam ngam 2.15pm,
soo happy nia!!
5d5d go take bath thn skip lunch.
( i skip nt bcz i'm on diet!! It is bcz i'm sleepy )
thn go to sleep luhh~
x]
woke up @5.30pm.
hehe!!
soo syok niaaa..
whn i look at my phone..
5miss call frm Yuunq.
==
taka tahu dia mahu apa.
din ask him at all.
sorry!!

To Yeoh:-
==
sorry orh!!
tis morninq din pick up ur phone.
i was in skul,
even though my phone was in my poket.
dun angry orhx...
nxt time call me at nite larhx!!
i say b4 d!
Zzz

wan sleep luhh~
tml lonq day in skull
haishh
T-T


____________ NITE NITE WORLD!! ^^ _____________


Status: Oioi-inq
Offtime: 2215


- END -



No comments: