Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bak Home Late ; MY LENS!!! T-T

Ytd go clubbinq untill lost touch wif the time.
=.=''
Suddenly Honq sms me,
i go see see lo.
whn i look at the time,
waliao!!!
3.30am jor!!
O.O
5d5d pull Miki say wan go home jor.
ltr her mummy kill her if she finds out Miki go out untill soo late.
x.x
Arrive home @4am~
every1 oioi jor luhhh..
onli me n my nephew's tortoise still awake.
x]
abt 4.30am thn go oioi..
abt 9am hv msg nia..
forgot to close my phone!!
T-T
kacau kacau onli.
sleep bak untill 11.00am~
muhahaha!!
whn i walk out frm my room,
heard sounds cominq frm the tv room.
Zzz
yuan lai mummy watchinq tv.
dun care~
lalalalalalalaa~~
aft tht i 5d5d go to the kitchen to see hv wad mum mum.
YAY!!
mummy dao bao har mee for me jor!
XP

soo miss my babe har mee.
*sobs*
gor gor tao sek my har mee whn i'm nt lookinq!!
HNG!
i tell mummy abt gor gor tai sek my har mee~
mummy straight away scold him.
BLUEKK~
dai sei larhx..
tao sek my babe har mee~
eu wan go buy urself la!!

Abt 12.30pm on9 luhh~
chat wif bao bao.
keep callinq me to pei her ply xdo.
=.=
choi hei dou soh.
i lazy play games tis few week.
thn go check mail..
tai dou a mail frm eddy.
go open n see wad it is abt.
yuan lai it is abt my color lens.
he say ytd he send the lens out jor buy wad secureexpress i think.
n he oso say will reach my hse today or 2 days later!!
ARGGHH!!!
i'm nt in sabah!!
T-T
cham cham chammmm~

jie jie oso not in sabah nia.
she go taiwan jor.
my lenssss arhhhh!!
wuwuwuwuw~~
hmmm..
ltr call Anjelly help me yi xia xia.
call her help me take the lens if it arrives my hse.
i wan my color lensss...
*sobs*
sei eddy!!
soo many days eu cn send,
pain pian wan send whn i'm nt availble.
dun wan help eu promote eur shop jor la~
BLUEKKK!!




______________ MY LENS!!! T-T ______________



Status: Pissed =.=
Offtime: 1300


- END -

No comments: