Saturday, April 25, 2009

unknown person ; PBSM ; maii memory card ahh`` *sobs*

tis morninq argue wif Daddy.
x.x
cz i dun wan to study.
hehe``
whn we were arguinq half,
1 CB num call me.
i pick up but no1 answer n still kep my phone.

DIU...
thn tis num call me the 2nd time...
its a boy which i dun knw who lei geh``
n ask me who m i...
==
i din answer him yet n he oredi kep my phone agn.
the 3rd time he call me,
n ask mm i Xiao Hui``
i ask him who is he...
he say he is human``
thn it's my turn to kep his phone cz reli wuliao talkinq to tis type of ppl.
4th time he call,
tis time his fren talk to me.

Conversation:
Me: *=.='' zzzz* hello?
Boy: u study in sabah chinese hiqh skul a?
Me: No...zzzz
Boy: SMK.Tawau??
Me: No....zzz
Boy: okey`` how old r eu?
Me: y shud i tell u??
Boy: cz if u tell me hw old r eu thn i mai whr u study lo..
Me: *cheh!!* owh`` 15.
Boy: ohh`` i knw whr lo...
Me: whr??
Boy: dun wan tell u ah`
Me: wadever
( aft tht i kep his phone... wakaka!! )


reli dun knw who is tis person.
=___________=''
kakacaucau sahaja``

noon went bak to skul neh``
have pbsm meetinq.
hv to go todae cz many times din go jor,
n oso kena surat amaran No.1``
X.X
meet Khei @ foyer around 1pm++
thn go to 2D to meet the rest.
whole day listen to Janet's teachinq.
*yawn*
reli borinq.
lucky Kim was sitinq next to me``
have some1 to pui me chat chat.
thn Kim told me somethinq tht reli shocks me...
she is a TG!!
*faint*
her dear dear is a TB.
reli hak sei me whn she told me tht.
But nevermind wad``
as lonq as both side care for each other,
thn tis relationship can continue geh.
she ask me y i won't lik girls geh,
i jz say ii oso dun knw y.
=X
but alot of TB veli lenq zaii d leh``

even though they are girls``

LOL!!
whn it was activiti time,
me n Kim din join``
cz not feelinq well...
XD
Ivan was actinq lik an AGUA!!
soo funny neh``
i call him to use a baby voice to talk to me.
he reli use neh...
sooo cute``
reli lik a baby...
took many pics of Ivan,Vero,Mary,Lo.J.M n ah Tai``
wad a nice day in skul.

but whn i go bak home,
it was like SHIT!!
i wanted to copy those pics i took in skul to my laptop.
but who knws whn i pluq in my phone memory card,
the stupid laptop say my memory card kena virus or somethinq``

need to format wah!!

i was lik
WTF?!!

if format,
all my thinq mm hai lost sai?!!
DIAO!!!!

*sobs*
i 5d5d run to daddy's room for help.
he say tml brinq me to the phone shop n format my memory card wah.
YERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
i reli reli mm sonq now lah``
suppose i wan to post all those pic in tis bloqqie geh``
who knw nw cannot jor``
wuwuwuwuw~~
aft tht i was lookinq for my old memory card.
BUT LOST JOR!!!
ytd b4 goinq to skul i menq menq tai dou d w0r``
but whn i come bak home lost jor...
daddy say myb is tht part time servent took jor.
DIU NAI MA CB!!

RELI HATE MALAY BABI!!

onli knw how to take thinqs geh!!
FUCK YOU!!

urqqqqh~~
DIAO DIAO DIAO DIAO DIAO!!

fuckinq noooo mood jor``

tml not goinq to church``
cz have to fix my phone geh memory card.
*sobs*
my bao beii memory card ah``
mamii will miss eu geh``
wuwuwuwu~~



__________ MY BAO BEII MEMORY CARD AH!! __________


Status: Sad =[ *sobs*
Offtime: 1954


- END -

No comments: