Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday YaYa ; I jz wanna be alone =]

todae is YaYa's birthday luh.
Happy Birthday wor qor.
19 yrs old lorhx...
hahas...
=)
eu knw Miki miss eu alot.
she forgive eu jor cz she is eur lil sis.
blood is thicker then water rite?
todae ii woke up extra early jz to look at the sun rise.
and oso look at euu~
jz wonder how wud u celebrate eur birthday up thr?
i guess eu will have a great b'day thr.
wif new frenz rite?
reli wish we cud celebrate wif euu..
nvm bahh...
1 fine day,
we sure can celebrate together geh.
must wait for us worh!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Miki, Yuunq, Han, Kelvin:-

todae i jz wanna be alone.
ii wan to do my own thinqs.
let me overcome it pls.
its jz onli for every 12/4.
aft todae i'll be bak my ownself agn.
dun worry bout me k?

Thx...
=]


____________ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA GOR =) ____________


Status: unknown mood =\
Offtime: 0915

- END -




No comments: