Wednesday, April 29, 2009

unknown day?

WOOOSHHH!!!
ytd daddy brinq babe to buy new phone memory card luh``
YEAH!!
daddy is the best``
mwarksssssssssssssssssssssss!!
lui lui love daddy the most``
( mummy dun hap chu worr~ who call u dun brinq me to buy? blek! )
wakaka``
x]
ii buy bak 2GB...
cz i still think 1GB not enuff niaa``
tis time i use my own $$$ n buy d leh``
no use dou daddy geh $$$.
jie jie see!!
i soo guai luiii``
XP

ytd my jie gao bian tai wif me.
she go out clubbinq wif her frenz...
thn midnight 1.15am i heard my phone vibrate.
i tot my alarm clock sot jor cz no sound.
=.=
whn i go see,
sei jie call me nia``
i din pick up her 1st call...
cz tht time still oioi-inq``
not even 1 min she call me agn...
i pick up n say WAD?!!!!
she say OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME!!!
zzzzz
i tot she brinq 1 pair of keys out?!
forget it...
while i was walkinq down the stairs,
i was still closinq my eyes...
miki say i look lik a zombie nia.
>.<
i saw jie geh frenz were outside wif her too...
yuan lai my sei jie mabuk jor!!
wad oso blabber out...
whn i let her come in,
she was lik WAN TO FIGHT AHH?!!
lucky i wan in a good mood,
if not i'll sure take a bucket of cold water n splash her face!!
dun choi her at all,
jz walk bak to my room wif Miki n SLEEP!!!
i was still wonderinq y she dun call daddy to open the gate for her?!!
y wan me!!!!
urqqqqhhhhh``
sei jie~!!
NIAO``

dun wan to talk bout wad happen wif my skul.
hmmmmmm``
sry!



____________ RELI TIRED WIF MY LIFE`` ___________


Status: tired``
Offtime: 2134


- END -

No comments: