Friday, April 17, 2009

my feelinqs for 2day`` ( everthinq blabbled out jor! >.<' )

fckinq pissed in skul todae!!
always bcz of pbsm or friendship geh~~
tis time hai pbsm lorh..
Steph quit pbsm n go into Pancaragam.
she told me 1st which wad 2 weeks ago.
i kept tis secret for more thn 2 weeks!!
n i hate kippinq secrets.
but mou bin lorhx...
jz kip it inside my lil baby heart x)
ytd nite Steph call Vero to tell her tht she quit pbsm.
thn vero ask her izzit bcz u tot we (vero,me n other ji mui) dun care bout u??
thn Step say no, its bcz tis yr geh stress reli biq! ( which i AGREE!! )
thn Vero kip dun belive her lorhx.
untill Steph wu hui me,Vero n other ji mui angry her for quitinq pbsm.
now the whole fckinq day me n steph din talk to each other at all!!
i have the most pressure u all knw boh!!
1st hai pbsm lorhxx...
thn hai steph!!
she is my sai muii n oso my bestest fren.
n she is sittinq next to me in class.
every1 oso mm guan seeinq me n steph not talkinq to each other.
cz we 2 are a pair in doinq everythinq!!
haish``

i really agree wif Steph.
my really means 101% agree!!
pbsm shud be fun.
not argue or fight or hate each other.
tention are gettinq more n more!!
arqqqh!!
i try thinkinq on quitinq pbsm oso.
but in the end boh quit dou``
i'll go for meetinq...
but i'll onli follow the skul scedule geh pbsm meetinq.
i won't go to other meetinqs tht they make thmself n bla bla bla.
i dun care Mary , Vero n Jinq scold boh...
i'm me... ur not me... u can't stop me frm doinq thinqs i wan to do.
i dun wear tht pbsn geh uniform on wed its my decision!!
mary! i dun care hw much u naq on me``
i'll still dun wear!!

our friendship is fallinq apart~
non of tis wud happen if u 3 were not ajk!!
all of tis started whn u guy bcm to pbsm geh ajk.
some mm gam yun, some still anqry cz eu all did't tell us u guys were ajk 2 months ago.
if stella did't find out u all were ajk 2 months ago,
i guess untill now non of us knw!!

we all are best friends.
best friends shud not kip secret from each other``

hmmm...
whole day durinq class i jz think all of tis.
din pay attention in class at all.
even have to do wad h/w i oso dun knw``
urqqqhh!!
reli reli reli no mood jor.
lucky weii ltr pei me go gai gai...
mwakrsssss...
xiao hui lurve eu ohh!
( as a fren... ntq else )



____________ I HATE STRESS!! ____________


Status: Stress + n0 mood =/
Offtime: 1413


- END -

No comments: