Thursday, April 23, 2009

tummy pain T-T // past is the past... hmmm

fahlalalala~~
todae in skul tummy damn pain nia.
dun knw y...
T-T
9.15am call daddy come n brinq me bak home.
*sobs*
go bak home 1st thinq hai find my babe dinq donq.
he's in my room.
awwww~~
i miss tis puppy ALOT!!
almost 1 month i din make anytime for him.
reli busy wif skul n my life.
dun have any space for babe at all...
he was sleepinq on my bed.
i guess he reli miss me...
my bao beii lei geh wah!!
mwarksssss
^^

jz now in skul havinq alot of tention nia.
whole day we are discussinq who wad the betrayer n bla bla bla.
we kip sayinq is XXX...
cz pri skul she betray me n my frenz nia.
reli reli hate her whn i was small...
hmph``
thn Mary too straigh forward jor!!
she go to 3F n find XXX to kinq shu...
she call XXX to tell the truth y she betray us n bla bla bla.
thn XXX say she din betray us ytd...
hai form5 tell P.T abt form3 brinq phone to skul...
thn XXX ask wad abt Pri6 betray my frenz?
she say cz she frm Pri4 oredi mm sonq us.
i guess it is bcz of me gua...
i rmb i frm 4B go to 4D...
n my ren yuan veli gud d barh``
veli easy to make new frenz geh...
n she lik mm sonq me lorh...
but is she mm sonq me``
y shud she betray my frenz??
she shud betray me but not my fren!!!
arqqqhh!!
past is the past!!
i won't put all tis inside my heart geh!!

ltr noon Mary,Vero,Linq,Jinq,Khei,Shiuan,Steph n Me suppose have a meetinq geh``
but i can't turn up cz now i'm at home wad!!
not is skul``
haish```
we wan to dicuss who mm sonq who jz say out onli.
lik tht is gud for every1.
dun kip all tis inside our heart or say bad thinqs abt each other behind tht person u mm song.
i agree BUT I CAN'T BE THERE NIA!!
i call mary extend to nxt week..
but she sei dou dun wan!!
hnq!!
lucky ltr Khei have tuition wif me.
call her spit everythinq out to me!!
BLUEK!!

goinq to sleep jor``
now 3C havinq arts class nia...
my fav subj.
wuwuwuw~~
dun care larh``
=)


___________ PAST IS THE PAST`` PLS FORGET ABT IT!! ___________


Status: Sleepy + Tention =(
Offtime: 1126am


- END -

No comments: