Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Penanq!! ; LOLs!! x]

haishh...
todae jie jie in Penanq jor...
T-T
piak me at home wif Miki, Mummy n Daddy.
ii oso wan to go to Penanq nehh!!
go thr eat mum mum...
x]
miss their food~
eat jor still can go to Gurney Plaza gai gai...
syok sei!!
but all tis enjoyment is not enjoyed by me..
is enjoyed by sei Carol Teh Soon Fonq!!
hng!!
not fair derhx...
she better rmb to go bak to Ipoh to find dai yee nia...
i wan to get bak my teddy bear!!
n oso rmb to take a picture of gread gonq gonq geh road sign in ipoh!!
i have to do it for Sej folio!!
if din do dou... Zzzzz
dun wan talk to u for 4 months lik last year!!
bluekk...

Friday no skul nia...
me n Miki still planinq wad to do durinq tht day...
haishh...
sien lo in Sabah...
ntq to do gehh...
Miko, Nick n the rest r goinq to Penanq oso~~
T-T
y all oso go to Penanq geh!!??
no fair geh!!
i oso wan to go!!
*sobs*

haish..
todae in skul onli laugh + laugh + laugh
==''
sei Eveleen,Steph,Janice,Elaine and L.Y.Y kip tellinq stupid jokes.
Eveleen n Steph kin yao loh...
fight in class... (cat fight!! =.=)
pull hair, qionq paper, trow books n bla bla bla...
me n the rest watchinq live show nia..
Suddenly Eveleen scream, Steph lik a siao po laughinq...
SWT!!
Janice kip kacau Eveleen say Kelvin Yap dun wan u lorhx n bla bla bla...
whn they talk abt tis Kelvin Yapp.
my head blur blur geh...
dun knw who lei geh...
whn i ask Janice who izzit...
she say i oso dun knw o... i jz hear dou she lik Kelvin Yapp... x]
zadao...
lik tht oso can...
=.=''
whole day laugh for 4 periods non stop.
many teacher din come to skul geh...
sooo sonq neh~
XP

WEEEEEEEEE!!
@@
finally finish my homework luhh...
1st time soo hardworkinq nia.
all i do myself geh..
blekk!!
no 1 teach me derh..
wakakaka!!!!
x]



__________ I WAN PENANG!!! __________



Status: Siao-inq
Offtime: 1615


- END -

No comments: