Sunday, April 26, 2009

my bao beii memory card ah`` *sob*

todae mummy say hv to go to church wahq.
but no need to join sunday skul``
cz i need to fix my phone memory card.
k lorh``
i mai go lorh.
reli reli bored in church.
ntq to do geh.
jz listen to some sermon.
=______=''
10.30am we headed off to town.
go Sabindo Plaza phone shop to fix my memory card.
i let 1 lenq zai gor gor fix.
wakaka``
x]
then he say my memory card spoil jor.
i was lik har?!!
i ngam ngam buy d leh``
not even 1 month oh!!
2GB tim``
T-T
** lucky tis memory card hai daddy pay geh, not me **
thn i say orh`` nvm lah! anyway thx.
*sobs*
daddy say next week will brinq me to buy a new memory card.
wuwuwuwu~~
soo cham narh``
i onli can send sms n call ppl usinq my phone.
cannot listen to sonq or see pic pic.
sooo sad nia...
T___________________T

i think i knw who is tht boy who call me ytd.
same primary skul wif me geh.
i think he is in the 1st class.
but i reli dun knw whr the hell he gt my num.
=.=
nvm larh``
tml go skul ask Astuko who is Alvin.
hmmmmmmmmm....


_________ MY BAOBEII MEMORY CARD AHH`` *SOBS*_________


Status: sad T.T
Offtime: 1415


- END -

No comments: