Saturday, April 4, 2009

stupid extra class!!

sien lo todae in skul.
whole day no mood...
Joycelyn kip talkinq to me i juz ignore her.
Todae Agnes gave us essay to do.
T-T
i hate essay!!!!
have to use the brain n think geh!
hng~~
simply do lahx...
take 15mins to do 1 essay thn ii juz pass up.
go bak to my table,
sleep!!

Geo class even worst.
do 100question geh latihan!!
soo cham lahh!!
do 50question onli,
the rest tembak nia...
dun have interest in Geo.
Thn teacher sit nxt to me...
soo we chat chat lohhh..
i ask her y put me into tis Enrichment class...
she say cz my Geo B wad.
=.=''
who say i B ohh!!
lst yr in smk.sk say i fail ohh!!
i get E lehh!!!
she say no arhx....
here get record say u get B...
@@
zadaoo!!
tis skul siao derhx!!!
i get E, but they kip sayinq i get B.
weird skul...

10am finish class luhh...
Fly to the skul door to wait for Miki.
meet dou Mr.Luii!!
My ex form1 enq teacher.
I MISS U SOOO MUCHHH!!
x]
sei teacher go speak hokkiean wif me.
=.=''
ehh!! ah luii... here is sabah lahh.. nt ipoh!!
wakakaka!!
but he still dun wan listen to me,
kip speakinq hokkiean.
Zzzzzzz
reli speechless!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Hui will be deletinq some entries in tos bloq.
yi mian some ''PPL'' wu huii!!
bluekk!!
dun ask who is tht person larhx...
if eu think is eu...
thn eu lorhx..
=.=''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babe goinq out luhh...
KFC wait for me!!
x]


___________________ FCKING MOODY!! __________________


Status: No mood
Offtime: 1100am

- END -



No comments: