Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day T-T ; Fck!! who eu think eu are?? =.=''

wakaka!!
todae 12am let my frenz msq wake me up.
Miki oso wake up.
2 of us start to ply ppl luhh...
XP
play dou gei syok.
send 1 love get msg to yeoh.
say i love him n bla bla bla...
n he reli belive!!
ZADAO!!
sooo stupid nia~
Thn miki go play dear luhh...
she pretend to be me.
send 1 break up msg to him.
aft tht v 2 go bak to sleep luhh~
=]
Morninq ii pass my phone to Miki in skul.
Cz i dun wan to hold my phone.
scare ltr n cls din pay attention.
Suddenly abt 8am Miki come to my class smilinq.
I walk out ask her wad happen?
she say dear reply us jor.
say wad ok... we still can be frenz lo...
=='
zhalandouu!!
no comments abt tis.
Zzzz
Afternoon sei mary wonq arh!!
go trick me nia!!
say she gt tumor.
NIAO!!
hak sei me nia...
let me cry onli!!
soo many ppl tai dou!!
>.<
NO FACE LE LAHHH!!!
i dun wan to live jor larhx!!
Mary staright away scare jor.
5d5d say sorry call me dun cry jor.
Thn say wad give biq huq huq n kiss kiss.
Tht time ah ban walk pass me thn hear dou wad mary say~
thn he say:
YERR!! i wan give Monica biq huq huq n kiss kiss!!
==''
eu wan i oso dun wan ahh!!
seii zai baoo!!
bluekk!!

Go bak to abt 2.30pm.
thn 3.30pm go out wil Miki, Yuunq n the others.
Go eastern plaza gai gai luhh!
cold seii me.
shud nt wear short pants todae.
Zzzzz
Tai dou a korean shop.
i mai walk in see see loh..
suddenly some1 touch my shoulder.
i mai look bak luhh.
waliao~~
saw a bunch of boys behind me.
=='
dun knw who lai d..
hear dou a boy say wad FS geh wad xiao hui n bla bla bla.
Ngam ngam Miki they all lookinq for me,
soo come in see wad happen.
Suddenly Miki face pale jor,
ask wads wronq.
Thn she say dun knw which boy is FS geh ppl.
O.o
dun care nia~
thn v start our conversation in chinese!!

Me: ==' ni men shi shui ar??!
Boy1: ren la! bu ran gui arhx??
Me: shi arh! ni bu zhi ni d lian xianq gui marhx? aiyor.. yuan lai ni jianq ben d ah? kelian oo~
Boy1: ni xian zai shi shen me tai du ah??
Me: ni chui arh? zhe shi wo de tai du! guan ni shen me pi shi?
Boy2: hao la Ryan, bu yao gen ta chao le lah...
Me: tinq dao mei you!! bu yao gen wo chao!! NIAO!!
Boy2: ni shi FS d xiao hui mahh?
Me: shen me FS? shen me xiao hui? zai FS you hen duo ge xiao hui d hao bu hao!! =.=
Boy3: ni hao li hai yonq nao jinq o! wo men zai jianq d xiao hui shi URL you geh dead zhi d.
Me: **fck?!** owh... na shi wo ah.. zhen me la?
Boy1: mei you zhen me ar.. xianq ren shi ni bu gei mah?
Me: shi ahh!! wo pian bu gei ah!! ni guan jianq duo gan ma?!!!
Boy2: hao le hao le!! bu yao chao le la!!
Me: lan de li ni!!
Boy2: wo hao xi huan ni d xin ge oo...
Me: **speechless** sooo?? =.=''
Boy2: sooo chonq jinq tian qi, wo xuan bu wo yao zui ni!!
Me: **WTF?!!** =_________='' wuliaoo...
Boy2: shen me wuliaoo... wo shi bu hui fanq qi d!!
Me: lan de li ni.. ni shi de bu dao wo d.
Boy2: wo yao shen me, yi dinq hui de dao d!! ni shi wo de~ mei you ren ke yi yonq you ni!
Me: Zzzzzz shui bian ni bah. ( walk out frm tht shop)

DIAO!!
who lai d ohh all these boys.
=.=''
i dun knw thm d leh!!
expecially tht boy.
love at 1st sight meh??!!
zhalandou~
i choi lei dou soh!!
dun even think eu can get dou my heart!!
Yuunq they all all speechless includinq me.
aft thn i scare dou wan go home jor.
Abt 5.30pm go bak home luhh...
soo tired nehh!!

Tml no BM extra class~
YESS!!!!
go bak home early @12:50pm!!
muhaha!!
tml sure have time to sleep...
mwarkss...
^3^



___________________ HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!! =] ____________________


Status: syok + blurinq
Offtime: 1915


- END -

No comments: