Friday, April 10, 2009

Apple Laptop!! T-T ; Happy Birthday Lil Saint

yay!!
jz bak frm the PC fair~~
@@
see dou soo many thinqs nia...
me n Miki kip spyinq for new laptop.
daddy n mummy oso lookinq for a new laptop too...
walk har walk har...
let me tai zonq jor...
my Apple Lappy!!
5d5d tell daddy nia...
he say see 1st~ nid to see my exam results sin.
T-T
hng!!!!
always lik tht d larhx...
last yr say see my results thn buy me a iPhone..
in the end oso din buy derhx...
pian ren d!!
blekk!!
ii 5d5d call Dai Gor in Australia..
tell him wad ii wan...
he straight away say ok...
but June thn can give me.
*sobs*
walk to a sh0p...
they sell Xbox , Wii , PSP n PS3...
@@
Daddy ask wany buy bo..
i look at him for awhile thn say think 1st.
cz tml mummy say wan to come bak agn.
dun knw wan to take mat yeh in PC Backup thr.
tml sin man man think wad to buy.
todae too much ppl jor.
untill i almost lack of oxygen.
X.X


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SAINT GOR!!
16 lohh...
goinq to be uncle luhh...
must take care of eurself ahh...
ii still dun knw y u say sorry to me tht day...
i guess myb its v plan say will meet each other at Penanq,
but in the end din meet dou...
hmmmm~~
i knw u went to Honq Konq whn i'm in Penanq.
but nvm larhx...
nxt still can meet gehh...
=]


goinq to Yuunq hse soon.
can't wait...
no homework no skul.
FREEDOM!!!
^-^


_____________ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SAINT!! ______________


Status: Happy
Offtime: 1330


- END -

No comments: