Sunday, March 28, 2010

weeee~~~





Weeee Wanq Wanq =]
ytd was nt Earth Day ==
it was EARTH HOUR !!
Sei dadi lap lun chot geh Zzz
hoi ngor bei mami piak =3=

ytd tuition le soo fan o.o''
Min mui told me some thgs bout Dream geh =]
sifu oso told me zzz
all abot 1 bitch call Zhixin =]

** SKIP **


Aft tuition terus p msn find puppy zai ==
ask him bout wad had hpn ytd noon...
he say he nt wrg wah o.o''
is soul geh wrg n bla bla blaaa...
WHATEVER o0o
den he say Zhixin is his GF ==
Waka0 Zzz
Mao lit l0r~~
den i make up my mind ==
ply bak dreamland Zzz
my last rm100 geh mp ==
oso in dreamland bah T.T
BEI AII AHHH!!

aft tht lea send min mui balik rumah o.ov
her mami n dadi dn knw p mane f0r holiday @@''
soo i mah be gud jie jie xP
send her bak home !!
ngekk ngekk xD
den mami n dadi brg me out f0r supper =)
tht time sibeh hungry Zzz
cz bo eat dinner T.T
we went to HillTop eat Porridge =P
at thr h0r c dou Jie !!
HOR HOR HOR HOR !!
CAROL TEH SOON FONG !!
Muhahaha xD
b0 chap her soo much larhh..
mami n dadi oso c diok her ==''
den h0r sitting nxt to my table was my Primary skul frenz =3=''
soo beh sonq tht time ==
whn they pass by me Zzz
kip ply wif my hair T.T
TNMD !!

aft mum mum den go bak home =]
1st thg of cz is on9 luhh~~
c dou Lone g0r at dreamland o.o''
den i say '' g0r !! i miss ur voice xD ''
cz his voice hor~ soo funny geh =]
chat wif him mood oso will happy bak =]
den he say SKYPE!!
Oyeahh Babe xD
havinq group chat =]
hv Baobeii Lougong !!
ngek ngek ngek xD
Her voice soo nice niaa~~
Xian Mu =]
Tht Lone g0r soo bad derh Zzz
kip call me 2yrs old kid =3=''
Den added Demon, Hi5Dadi n Baobao Lougonq =]
Baobao the voice oso lik baby o.o
but g0r say mine more lik baby o.o''
jiak sai la lu T.T
tht sei g0r lehh Zzz
reli wan die the ==
all at thr chattinq he g0 ply STEPMANIA ==
tis game reli stupid d lor~
1 song can ply f0r 10mins lik tht ==
cz i ply b4 =.=v
but its oso quiet gud nia
will train ur hand geh o.o
make u more pro xD
Lone g0r kip say his hand wan patah j0r ==
i kip call him stop Zzz
if nt leaa aft 3 days he will call me n say he p c doctor ==
Nov meetinq Lone, Baobao n Baobeii lougong~~
yeahh !!
V chat dou 1am den off luh =]
1am p yam cha wif my neighbour o.ov

todae b0 dance practice =]
soo hv to go to Church T.T
i dun wanna go aaa~~
thr soo COLD !!
n h0r very easy fall asleep T_T
noon leaa hv Yoga Zzz
La jinq agn =3=
SUFFER AGAIN !!
Haizzz....

Hungry j0r ==
Mami n Dadi nt yt bak frm breakfast T3T
Sienn Zzz
continue slp bahh...



- END -


** Ur the thunder
I am the lighting


No comments: