Monday, March 29, 2010

fucker pls fuck off frm my life =]





Todae was suppose to be a happy day ==
but some FUCKER known as BEAR / Sionq / 谢亦雄 lie to me the whole fuckinq time =]
ur geng u knw ??
lie me frm the 1st day v were together =]
ur such a usless person~
kip usinq lies to make every1 belive in u~
i dun care last time hw many times u lie on me~
but 2 weeks ag0 tht lie u told me is UNF0RGIVABLE!!
u thk life is a nice thk to ply wif huh??
den y dun u reli g0 die n gv me see~
u make every1 worried ab0ut u includinq ppl u dun knw~
if they see tis bloq~
i dun thk they will lik it =]
soo jz wanna say bkful ...
i told u b4~
im nt the kind of girl to mess around wif =]
beh sonq me ?? hate me ?? wan settle ??
come sabah find me luhh~
aft all u hv my house address wad~
imm waitinq =]

** SKIP **

ytd i was damn tired ==
yoga class reli make me kisiao niaa~~
g0t 1 part is lik african dance o.o''
reli zha dao...
aft tht send Hui Si bak home =]
den me n jie terus bak home oso
arrive home rest xia o.o''
bout 10mins later take bath and get rdy f0r perf0rmance ==
bla bla blaa~~~

** SKIP **

2am i was gettinq ready to sleep o.o
den Fa call =]
he ask y soo lonq bo find him o.o''
izzit hv new bf j0r dn wn him ==
i jz say he is studyinq nia...
find him zomok le o.o?
sei zai bao owas make me worried geh ==
he say 4days bo sleep cz wanna study hard f0r his exam zzz
den he ask me f0r permission to make a new tattoo o.o''
zha diok zzz
he scare i dun lik warh O.o
reli bai chi =X
omost 2 weeks b0 chat together tht feelinqs oso gettinq lesser ...
while talkinq oso bo tht happy nia o.o
izzit bcz he is nt tht special to me j0r ??
soo fan ==''

todae skul was BORING o.o''
arrive class the 1st word i heard is SEI BAKA ==''
sei Badak reli lik tis stupid name =3=
den siam p canteen mum mum wif jinq they all =]
aft tht went bak to class to take my necktie o.o
found out tht SIFU BO GO TO SKUL !!
all tot he was dead j0r xD
perhimpunan sucks zzz
soo BORING !!
lampu kip lookinq at me o.o
cz my eyes was -.-

1st period wad business o.o''
boring o.o
kip chat wif mui =]
den eng class oso borinq o.o
recess nth to do ~
piak at class f0r detention =]
jinq gave me 1 of her wonderland id o.o''
inside yy all per geh xD
but record dn knw lenq b0 oxo||
maths class nth to do~~
moral class kip hear Ivan n Julius sinqinq zzz
science class nth to do oso ==
wad a borinq day zzz

nite havinq tuition =]
yeahh~~
finally can find ppl '' fa xie '' j0r =.=v
bibubibubibuuu....


- END -


** Only euu =]

No comments: