Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Specially Update For NuNu !!


It's so hard to tell someone,,
how you really feel about them,,
when you're too afraid of losing what you already have :'( 

---------------------------


[[ Special Pic For U ❤ ]]

Arhemmm =.=
todae update blog use english /_\
specially for NuNu !!
see wa soo sek eu T_T
rmb spend wa ice cream when we meet har ❤

--------------------------

Count down !!
4 days till SPM :D
oyeah babe -sing-
people say we normally will get nervous o.o
but to me =__=
macam bo feel T_T
suan liao lak !!
wu study then can liao :)
dudududu o3o

---------------------------

tis morning sibeh sien at home =.=
on9 oso sien..
study oso sien...
watch tv oso sien !!
FML /_\
whole morning argue wif Miki
same topic z
why do we have to argue tis over agn 
not sien mah =.=
argue xia then went to visit the Doc :D
syok sei z
say many fei hua lik owas..
MY LIFE !! I CAN HANDLE IT o0o=.=
noon also sien z
see dou many Quotes sibeh meaningfull ❤
then share !!
XD
then over sien agn =.=
opn blog and view bak start frm January post till Sept.
full of memories..
yuan lai last time pak wif Machi..
oredi wu 暧昧 with you liao :')
hahas..
aft tat Haohao msg me chat chat ~_~
he call me "Worm"
just because my profile pic is a worm O_O
yak si =__,=
bout 4.30pm went to BM tuition wif pop.
was quiet lazy z
but 38 Khei say sacrifice for SPM !!
sibeh suka use SPM to force me to go for any tuition =.=
during tuition class
kip jiak candy ❤_❤
just to keep me staying alive /_\v
about 5.45pm
Gary called =.=
wa pick up and say "Tuition..chat later"
mane zai he call bak agn =.=
STUPID !!!
whole class looking at me z
10mins later another sakai called =3=
i also say "Tuition!! call later"
but then tis sakai also call bak 
sifu n ccc str8 look at me =__=
6.30pm reach home
syok ahh !!
keep use haohao de pic lai kacau him x]
buwee me la !!
wa str8 post + edit ur pic and post to FB !!
he regret sending me his new hairstyle pic ~_~
ITS TOO LATEE~~~~
wahahaha !!!
aft awhile dadi say want to test my driving =.=
drive big car todae T_T||
scary z
imagine 1 small lil bunny /__\
driving a big car !!
WA SOO CHAM AHH !!
while driving dadi say
"dn knw y all my kids drive soo fast"
=____=
wa just drive 60-70 ehh..
not 100 T_T
drive drive xia still cn pick up phone calls and reply fb msg x]
hak sei dadi =X
bout 9pm back home safely =.=v
then run to my room and 5d on9 sdo cari luilui o.o
she say wu thg want tell me /_\
pui her chat chat nurh o.o
then dont wan be ligh bulb ~_~
siam p find zai n cucu :D
aft tht FB chat wif Love Dream ~
Game dear ==v
ask him how was his exam o.o
i dont wish he fail agn lorh ~_~
abo he nid to study bak form4 agn z
17yr old study form4 !!
mmg bendan /__\''
suppose he say he fail ~
nid to study form4 agn...
wa str8 BOOM !!!
feel lik strangling him zzz
mane zai he lie me geh T_T
he pass...
nxt yr can in form5 le -admire-
GXGX !!
suddenly feel dou private skul soo scary =__=
fail liao nid to study bak that form agn /_\ 
suddenly feel dou whole body hot hot geh o.o
fever come bak liao o3o
Oyeah =.=v

todae myb sleep early o.o
tml nid to go bak to skul ~
9am still nid to take bak report card le /_\
haizz..
i thk tis time geh position sibeh bad..
credit 6 subject oso no use d =.=
sifu credit 2 pass 5 oso get dou No.44
Anna credit all oso No.20 =__=
wa lea?!?!
No. what?!
FML !!
day day force myself to study
just to prove to myself and every1 i can change
yea..
chg liao.. results gud 99..
but position still sucks !
diu nya seng z
trying to gv up everythg..
but i did't
my guild boubui teach me not to give up thgs easily..
Love n Study
tis 2~
wa wont give soo fast :)
the thgs i promise
i wont break it ~

nyom nyom o.o
NuNu..
wa geh blog todae all is eng liao T_T
nxt time still wan ahh!?!??!!
/___\


- END -

No comments: