Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tuition // woainii day... zzzz

jz bak frm tuition...
reli mm song some ppl jor!!
diiu....
tis soo call wad Fanny Wonq kip gap zhu me...
=.=
all my maji says she veli 38 geh``
wad oso wan to see...
frm 7pm kip looking at me untill 9.45pm!!
WTF!!!
my maji oso help me gap zhu her...
cz all mm song her geh``
including Jeniffer...
my new maji``
=]

during recess,
lam-er, pop-er n yuki-er kip talking bout ''wvp''
tis wvp mm song pop-er wah...
cz pop-er geh lvl high + knw many ppl in xdo``
zhadao!!
bcz of tis lil thing jiao mm song my baobeii pop-er``
dun care nia..
let tht wvp jiman har lah...
zzzzz

during tuition...
seii Vero n d rest kip saying i love eu to me..
zzzz
cz todae is 520 day...
May 20th``
wo ai ni day...
geng...
feel soo les whn they say tht to me...
*faint*

To My Maji men:-
xiao hui ai si ni men lah!!
mwarksss...
sry 4 acting soo cold in skul todae...
now i'm ok jor luhh...
tiamo~~
520~~
=]



To Stephen Gor:-
mei mei promise eu``
wud smile for eu geh...
cz hv gor gor pei mui mui ''tan xing shi'' mah rite??
^^
mwarkssss....
love eu forever!!



To F.W:-
MCB!!
if nxt week ur still lookinq n me...
i'll take a knife n cut ur eyes out!!
TNMD!!
always wear d same outfit to tuition...
mou sam jiok meh?
yam gong lorhhh``
mm song?
call ur dear come lorhh!!
see he dare to scold me boh...
NIAO``
dun say i din give any warning ohh...



- END -

No comments: