Monday, May 18, 2009

shit life`` =.=

SWT!!
todae Steph did't come to skul nia...
feel sooo WEIRD!!!
lucky Eveleen move her bag n sit nxt to me...
@@
todae 3C went into d science lab late...
me n my frenz were late 5mins.
but the rest were late for the whole 15-20 mins!!!!
ZHADAO!!
d teacher soo ngait sai nia...
while scolding us she lik wanna cry jor...
LOL!!
din reli listen to wad she says...
was doing my maths h/w.
psps nia...
x]

during Maths cls P.T called all d students to go outside d class...
cz she say our classroom veli dusty wah!
she called a few malay babi girl to clean it up.
thn tht sei Ah Ban dun knw sot mat 7,
i think he out of balance larh...
suddenly he knock his head on d wall!!
O.O''
his head straight away swollen.
we 5d tell P.T bout it,
she asked him ok marhx?
Ah Ban say:
'' nt sure ohh teacher!! i think i forgotten all ur Maths's formula!! ''
LOLS!!!!
the whole class kip laughing at him...
soo stupid geh things oso let him think dou nehh``
GENG!!
@@

went bak home bout 12.30...
Thn my phone rang...
it was Gor``
he say sudden plans have change...
He say i won't be going to Australia...
but i'm going to London.
=_____________=''''
cz tht dun knw wad agent frm London bla bla bla wanna see me work wah.
DUN CARE!!!!
i straight away dun wan narh!!
sooo far away + i'll miss my babes neh!!
T_T
he say cannot dun wan, its for my future n bla bla bla...
zzzzzzzzzzz
i'm 15 narh! wad future jek?!
SOOO SHIT!!
i jz say let me think bout it...

haish``
whole noon dare nt think of tis...
jz go to sleep onli...
super stress nia...
stress wif tis coming Exam, PMR n thn tis helping my bro thingy...
fcking hate it nia!!
go die is much better...
mm sai think soo much``
=.=

goinq tuition soon``
Khei dun knw wan to ask me mat yeh jor...
hmmmm``
zzz
tml have to stay in skul untill 2pm!!
SWT!!
have to do dun knw wad drama practice.
*faint*


To Ba0b3i Lam:-
Lam-Er``
todae can't play xdo wif u narh``
u go find another person to shua++ larh``
having tuition later!!!
sorry neh!
tml noon thn pui euu...
mwarkssss``
+u+u barh!!




_________ SHIT LIFE!! ________


Status: moody =.=
Offtime: 1800


- END -

No comments: