Friday, May 1, 2009

holidayyyy~~

hallelujah!!
today holiday neh!!
NO SKUL!!
ytd nite 3am sleep untill 11am.
10 hours of sleep!!
yay~
since skul reopens,
i never have the chance to sleep tht long...
T-T
suppose wanna wake up @ 1am geh,
but some 2piak msq woke me up!
SHIT!!

thn go brush teeth n wadever lah``
aft tht go downstairs n see have wad mum mum.
mummy bought wan tan mee~~
=.=
which i hate the most.
she kip sayinq its my fav wah!
mummy ahhh!!
wan tan mee hai ka jie fav lah!!
mm hai baby hui hui ahhh!!
*faint*
eat jor tai newspaper.
jz flip thru.
did't reli see wads inside.
ka jie even worst!
12pm thn wake up.
win me by 1 hour onli!!
hnq!!
bout 1 pm went to Giant n eat KFC!!
x]
thn went shoppinq luh.
*skip here... ntq special*

thinkinq of dyinq my hair bak to dark brown + highlight red on 30th May.
i knw i knw``
the color i wanna dye its the same color lik last time narh``
x]
i reli reli reli love tht color.
not onli me who love it,
my frenz love it too``
to tell eu all the truth nia...
i onli highlight my hair last yr.
NO DYING AT ALL GEH!!
but dun knw y suddenly turns to brown, n the hightlight turns to red.
x.x
weird``
but reli hate those pengawas d lah!!
call me dye my hair bak to black.
others have hightlight y u all dun catch thn?
y pian pian wan catch me woh!!
*sobs*
last week complain to Zako gor,
seii gor soo bad!!
stand at those penqawas side!!
he say:
'' Mui2, cannot lik tht d lah! now u still studyinq. guai lah.. holiday thn dye bak ''
GOR SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!
mui mui dun wan talk to eu jor``
hnq!

bibibubu``
@@
tml have to go bak to skul for meetinq.
but nvm narh``
cz noon goinq gai gai wif Eveleen n Pei Sze.
hao qi dai ohh!!
Eveleen wud be cominq to my hse @ 11.30 sin.
thn bout 12 lik tht we go to town n wait for Pei Sze luhh``
suppose tml 6pm wanna meet Yuunq n the rest @ fire geh...
wanna sinq k bah!!
but cannot make it,
cz tml goinq out for dinner wif my family @ jade oceam.
T-T
wuwuwuwu~~



__________ A NORMAL LIFE`` __________


Status: sleepy
Offtime: 2303


- END -

No comments: