Wednesday, May 6, 2009

moody =.=

haish``
todae came to skul let pei sze make me sad onli.
she say tht ''banana'' ( her crush ) say pei sze always say bad thinqs bout him n bla bla bla.
whn she say tht to me,
i was soo pissed nia...
cz i knw which 38 poh simply say pei sze talk bad bout banana.
it tht girl we met at 1 of the YY shop last saturday.
TNND!!
reli gek seii me!!
if i have tht sei 8 poh geh num,
i sure call her n diu her 99 nia!!
FCK!!

todae 2nd n 3rd period hai PJK class.
but ii din brinq PJ geh YY to skul...
cz lazy brinq.
psps
whole day kip listeninq to pei sze sad story.
aiyorrr...
i kip callinq her to forget bout it n bla bla bla...
suddenly she asked me,
''Monica, u pak soo many times, u nvm ever geh sad whn u break wif some1 u love mah?''
O.O
nvr ever think bout tht...
i jz say noppp... cz i think i nvr ever truly love some1 damn much to make myself sad.
x.x
thn i still tell her somethinqs...
but won't be reveal here...
hmmmm

aft pjk i walk to a pondok to look for somethinq.
i rmb i carved me n my frenz name at tht pondok thr whn i was 13 or 14.
but whn i looked for it,
its not thr anymore...
i guess our old friendship reli din last lonq...
thn i tai dou jiajia...
i walked to her n ask her somethinq reli stupid withour usinq my otak.
i say:
u wan to be my k mei marhx?
n she say okie wif a biq smile.
nvm larh``
k jor mai k jor luhh``
i onli k ppl who r gud instead of ''lan'' geh.
n shes jz perfect.
=]

haish...
i can't belive i force myself to play xdo agn.
sei zako larhx!!
say he veli lonq din pei me ply jor,
todae wan to pei me ply wahq.
=___________=''
urqqqh!!
he kip putinq those sonqs i damn LOVE,
soo i can play...
but in the end i din play at all...
i jz view onli...
let him play his 2piak pet mode.
playin xdo onli brinqs bak those memories i dun wanna rmb...
sadness kip cominq bak to me nia..
T-T

YAY!!
ltr goinq for BM tuition wif Vero, Shiuan n of cz FISH!!
will meet thm thr b4 7pm...
@@
can't wait nurhh``

To ''banana'':-
EH CB FACE!!
my fren din say u bad wad!!
dun simply say larh!!
u onli hurt my fren onli!!
eu knw she cried for eu last night n todae in skul marh?!!
NIAO!!
jz bcz ur soo called fren told eu tht P.S say u bad n wadever,
n eu go believed her?!!
WTF lah!!
ur oredi 19 jor!!
u have ur mind of ur own wad!!
still small arhx?
ppl say wad, u go believed.
if tht girl say inside d toilet have gold u oso believed lah izzit?!!
fckinq hate childish or un matured ppl...
arqqqh!!
whn i get dou ur num,
sure diu u 99 wif Steph!!
hurt my fren onli!!
all guys are jz a piece of fckinq SHIT!!
onli knw hw to hurt girls or wadever...
if tis type of thinqs reli happens agn,
i reli reli reli will cross my heart n say
I HATE BOYS FOREVER N EVER!!!!
=______________=''



_________ u all are jz a piece of SHIT!! ________


Status: moody
Offtime: 1522


- END -


** reli disappointment wif eu all,
haisss``
farkinq moody noww...
plz fark off frm me please...
jz for todae onli!!

No comments: