Friday, May 15, 2009

6 days... =]

6 days din update my bloq jor``
will jz give a summary of had happen durinq these 6 days.


10/5
Mother's Day!!
=]
din reli enjoy much tht day...
cz nite argue wif mamii``
hmmmm...
feel sooo useless...
always argue wif her...
haishhh
=[
anyway 10/5 is the day Stephen bcm my k kor...
mui love gor gor...
can't wait for u to come bak to sabah on August orh...
mui will be waitinq...
lalalalalala``

11/5
dun reli rmb wad happen tht day.
i onli knw its mamii + jie Linq's birthday!!
she my mamii n oso my k jie...
hahas``
we knwn each other almost 3 yrs luhh...
i knw its nt tht lonq,
but our friendship will last lonq``
xixi
babe lurve mamii!!
mwarkssss....
^^

12/5
ntq much happen in skul @ d morn.
i jz knw i ponteng 1 1/2 priods of science class...
go canteen buy mum mum + chat chat wif form2 geh ppl...
d teacher oso dun knw 1 of her student is missinq..
zzzzz
soo genq!!
i liu out frm tht bak door of the science lab she oso dun knw.
=_________=''
2piak teacher``
noon stay in skul wif Vero, Shiuan, Khei n Khee.
Khee is my private tuition teacher.
he is suppose to teach me Maths.
but instead of teachinq Maths,
it bcm a chatinq tuition.
=.=

13/5
night went to Baujit's tuition center...
havinq BM tuition.
arrive thr tai dou Shiuan n Fishzz waitinq for me...
I LOVE U GUYS!!!!
thn we went up stairts to our classroom.
put jor my books, we went out to the belcony chat chat wif Joeyann.
thn a girl call Jennifer walked out.
she say she wan to make frenz wif me wahq``
i mai say ok luhh...
i jz say i'm Monica,
n she say she is Jennifer...
aft tht Vero came jor``
her dear knwn as my jie fu oso come n join Baujit wif his frenz.
he sat nxt to Vero durinq d lesson.
whole day argue wif jie fu..
he qionq gummy bears wif me neh!!!
T-T
soo sui narh``
he kip sayinq muimui shud nt bully gorgor wahq!
go die narh!!!
he is d 1 who bully me, nt be bully him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T___________________T
recess talked to Elaine.
she finally put HIM down...
we jz say dun ever cry for any boys if they break wif euu...
between age 13-17 geh ppl havinq a relationship sure won't last lonq geh...
tis 1 Shiuan say d narh...
unless both sides are reli reli sure to be wif tht each other forever..
LOL!!
thrs NO FOREVER in tis world...
trust me...

14/5
ytd ntq much happen.
Ah Tonq aka my skul principle came to my class.
ask us our skul geh Visi wah.
thn non of us knw...
n he was lik U ALL MAKE ME VELI SAD!!
he oso say
U KNW WE ARE NOW IN A SKUL COMPETITION WIF THE TOP MALAYSIA SKUL MAH?!!
I WAN OUR SKUL TO WIN!!
I WAN OUR SKUL TO BE THE BEST!!!
n bla bla bla bla bla``

i choi him dou sohh!!
still call us to wear our neckties nicely wah...
must button tim..
cannot pull d necktie down n bla bla bla bla...
zzzzz
5 si choi tis siao lanq...
noon daddi say my 2nd batch of lens arrive jor.
YAY!!
i 5d5d goo see my lens...
wakaka...
all soo lenqqq!!!
=]

15/5
todae was borinq!!!
b4 skul starts,
me n Joeyann were talkinq bout xdo...
she call me to join HuiSze's new guild call ''HamSap''
LOLs!!
i mai say ok luhhh...
planinq to make a new id tooo...
the new id must have ''HamSap'' in front geh...
wakakaka!!
x]
thn we oso say tml morn go to Cyber World to play xdo.
ngam ngam i oso nid to buy Mpoint for my new id...
i mai go wif thm luhhh...
cn't wait!!!
durinq KH class sooo syok!
makinq a book shelve for KH PMR.
every1 was enjoyinq including ME!!
@@
jz nw finally make dou a new xdo id luhh``
[Hams@p]_x|a0hui
suppose i wan to put aiik0 instead of Xiao Hui...
but Joeyann say put Xiao Hui more syok wah...
zzz
i mai listen to her luhhh!!
aft makinq it,
go use my new id jor!!
1st game win..
but durinq d second game GAME OVER!!
cz line bad + laq!!!
DIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
fck sabah line!!
always slow + laq geh``
=.=
goinq to try to ply xdo later....
try see still laq bohh...
hmmmm



__________ EXAM SOON!! __________


Status: moody
Offtime: 1708



- END -

No comments: