Monday, May 4, 2009

mondayyyyyyyy``

ntq much had happen in skul todae.
jz chat wif my frenz about wad happen last Sat whn we went out.
we kip talkinq bout 1 malay babi kip gap zhu eveleen.
all of us call him bin tai lou``
x]

last 2 periods wad enq class,
steph din brinq her literature book.
she asked ah ban have brinq boh``
ah ban walk to my table n asked me wad happen.
i jz say steph din brinq her book.
she ask eu hv brinq boh.
thn he jz say ohhhh!! n walk bak to him table.
suddenly he walked bak to me n pass me his book.
O.O
i ask him y gib me neh??
he say cz ur fren din brinq marh``
i mai gib her my book loh``
=.=
i ask him agn eu not scare agnes diu u meh??
he jz say dun care lah``
aft tht he walked bak to him table.
i told Steph bout tis untill she gam donq jor``
LOL!!

todae go bak home 5d5d take bath thn go to jie's room to find my teddy bear.
she took it without tellinq me!!
ytd sleepinq reli mm guan whn my teddy was not wif me!
T-T
bout 1.30pm mamii come bak home jor.
mamii told me wad happen in schs todae...
she say L.C.H hit L.K.W geh bak wah.
n bla bla bla bla``
she kip sayinq L.C.H is a samsenq n soo on.
i was smilinq cz her story veli interestinq neh``
suddenly mamii asked me somethinq.

Conversation:
Mamii: Hui`` in skul eu got hit or fight ppl boh?
Me: O.o no arh... y? *cham x.x*
Mamii: reli marhx? u mm hai 1 of the lan moii meh?
Me: T-T wad lah!! babe veli guai in skul geh!! wuwuwuw~~ *hehe x] *
Mamii: if soo gud girl y last yrs let teacher record into the black list?
Me: cz cz cz who call tht sei malay babii make me angry. i jz scold '' ham ka chan '' wad.. thn tht sei L.N.F put me into the black list luhh`` yun wonq arrr mamii!! *sobs*
Mamii: owhhh... huihui must be gud gurl in skul oo!! cannot fight k?
Me: okie`` i'll be a gud babe... x] ( which i won't!!! choi lei dou soh! )
Mamii: *pat my head* =]


SWTTT!!
reli let her zhadao!!
in tis world have many many lan moii n lan zaii geh.
n have diff type tim.
some bad dou dun do h/w geh...
n some bad but will pass up h/w.
n hor!! i dun fight d larhh!!
siao meh?
=_________________=''

goinq to sleep soon...
tired jor neh``
=.=zZzz


___________ BLA BLA BLA BLAAAAAAA ___________


Status: tired =[
Offtime: 1445

- END -

No comments: