Saturday, February 21, 2009

To: YaYa Gor (T-T)

YaYa Gor

YaYa Gor was my 1st K gor.
he was the best.
I met him in KL,TS whn i'm 13 yrs old.
Whn i think bak how we met,
it was reli funny.
I saw him in Mc.Donal.
Me n my frenz were talking abt him.
Cz he looks lik a girl.
We still call him agua leh~
Hahass!
N he over heard us.
=.=
He walk to our table n say wad agua n bla bla bla.
Slowly aft a few argues,
we exchange phones num.
Almost everyday we text n called each other.
In a few weeks time,
he suggested to me tht he wud lik to be my K Gor.
soo i agreed.
Durinq the week ends,
he wud bring me out Gai Gai.
Sometimes we go to Gentinq wif a bunch of frenz.
It was the best memories.
^-^
We always fight wif eachother.
( nt those real fights la, plying onli geh )
Argue was the best part.
he nvr win me b4.
always say i bully him.
=.=
in 6th Agust 2008,
he went to Taiwan for his studies wif his frenz.
Slowly,
we lost contact to each other.
Cz he was super busy wif his studies.
We could onli chat in msn instead on the phone.
hmmmm

But now...
he have left this world.
Bcz of an accident,
GOD take him away.
The accident was ytd @ taiwan 1.00am.
His frenz call me at 1.00am whn i'm sleeping.
Lucky i manage to pick up the phone.
His frenz told me
YaYa met an accident,
n is in critical condition.
I was shock!
Thn they say yaya have some words to tell me.
Soo they pass the phone to him.
Yaya Gor Say:-

小妹要好好照顧自己噢!

mei,u must take care of urself o!

我聽說你在校園沒心上課

heard tht u din pay attention in cls neh

在课室发呆

always fa dai in class

考试时也不用心做答

during d exam, din use ur heart to do the paper at all

你别忘记你答应过我PMR要拿8A的噢!

dun forget u promise me u wud get 8A in PMR!

你也别酱迟睡了

dun always slp soo late jor

会对身体不好的啊!

its bad for ur body!

好好休息,不要累壞了!

must rest more, dun over stess urself

亞亞也不想看見你這樣!

YaYa gor dun wan to see u lik tht!

亞亞哥要离开这个世界了,

YaYa Gor goinq to leave tis world soon,
以後我不能和你吵,不能和你鬧了!

nxt time cn't argue n be sot wif u jor!

希望你能天天开心.

hope u will always be happy.

妹你也别想哥太多了。

mei, dun think abt me soo much bah

我会在上面看着你长大。

i'll watch over eu in heaven untill eur big.

别哭了...哥会心痛的.

dun cry ler...gor will sad d wor

哥当还没离开时,

b4 i leave tis world,

想跟你说:

jz wanna say

.........

i... love... eu...


T-T
his last word was I Love U!
I cn't stop cryinq the whole day.
I cn't even close my eyes.
I try to fake a smile the whole day.
But my heart was stil crying non-stop.
No1 cn replace YaYa Gor!
Y GOD always have to take those GOOD ppl away frm tis world?!
Y dun GOD take those bad ppl away instead?!

WHY WHY WHY!!
Who can tell me WHY?!!!
No one would understands me well instead of YaYa.
Even all my BF n frenz dun understands me.


I feel lik hugginq some1 now.
I wan a big hug!
T-T
I knw its stupid but,
i cry whn i'm writing tis blog.
I feel soo stupid nw!

Just bought a ticket back to KL on march's holiday,
i wanna pay my last respact for YaYa.

I WOULD NOT FORGET TODAY!
21/2 IS THE WORST DAY IN MY WHOLE LIFE!



______________ I MISS YAYA FOREVER! ______________


Status: SAD + CRYING
Offtime: 1920


- END -





2 comments:

Violet&cassandra said...

What have happen then just let it happen ......We cant control it we just need to accept it well we cant fight the destiny.........Miss will always have but Crying will never help you......If you really miss him then you should keep your promise........I Think he will be very happy in heaven ....Because he is watching you taking care of you and also he will protect you with his friend (Angel).........This is the addvise i can hive to you Beacuse we have the same situation.......I have been through it before first is hard but then you will realise it Keep The Promise And Don You Ever Broke It.........Kambate Keep Strong

Xiao Huii said...

=]
thx for eur advice Cass.
i will keep my promise~
^-^
i'll stay stronq too...