Monday, February 23, 2009

Stress!! ==

Arqqh!!
Today stress dou sei ah!
Many h/w nia.
especially BC!
dun knw y the teacher soo lik to give us h/w.
soo cham.
T-T

PMSB d competition cominq soon luh.
Tis wednesday wud be it.
Soo scare + alot of pressure.
Today n tml still have to stay in skul for practice untill 5pm.
The worst part is,
today n tml oso hv tuition!
DENG!!
After tuition already 9.30pm,
thn hv to rush to do h/w + revision.
haizh!

Now a lil bit scare jor.
PMR cominq soon,
must study veli veli veli hard.
Hv to get 8A for YaYa Gor n My family to see.
I wund not let thm down.
^-^
PEACE UP!
wakakaka!!!!!!!!
@@
( i siao jor agn )

WOOSH!!
wan go tuition jorrrr!!
=.=
soo sien lah!
dun knw y parents soo lik their kids to go for tuition~
reli zhadao.

To YaYa:-
Gor Gorrrrrr~
I knw eur in heaven now.
I knw crying wud nvr help jz as wad my senior Cass says.
I will work hard,
n prove to eu i cn do it.
I promise eu i'll get 8A's for PMR,
AND I'M NOT GONNA BREAK THAT PROMISE!
Tis is the last thing i cn do for eu,
aft 2 yrs of carinq frm eu.
Gor rest in peace bah!
Me n the rest will miss eu~

To Cass:
i dun knw r eu lookinq at my bloq nw.
But anyway.
i jz wanna say,
thx for eur advice.
I knw wad mm i gonna do.
Good luck in eur competition tml worr!
The whole PBSM group will pray n cheer for eu at skul.
Mwarkss!
CASSANDRA GAMBATEH!
EU CAN DO IT!
XP



_________________ I'M STRONGER THN EU THINK!! ________________


Status: Tired
Offtime: 1820


- END -



( todae in a rush, lazy high light d main point nia. psps! @@ )

No comments: