Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rebellious

Rebellious

A few weeks ago...
some1 i knw says i hv change ALOT!
Okayy...
Tht is soo
FREAKY!!
Soo i kindda ask a few of my frenz..
I ask thm,
u think whn is my rebellious year?
All say
'' LAST YEAR!! ''
okokok~
i admit it!
last year i'm very very very BAD!
i involve in fights + scold alot of VULGAR WORDS!
Untill 1 day,
my name end up into a black-list.
x.x
Whn i asked khei abt it,
she oso say i have change ALOT!
swtt~
she say last year i dun care abt any1 feelinqs.
I'm always straight forward.
O.O
DANG!!
i din notice tht at all.
means tht i hurt many ppls heart last year~
OMG OMG OMG!!
I'm soo sorry!
*sob*

Hmmmmm~
myb i change bcz i have a stable life thn last year.
I have a dear tht cares for me.
I have frenz tht teach me n skul works n studies.
I have a family tht scolds me whn i'm wrong.
But i think i change alot bcz of DEAR~
I guess love can change eu ALOT!
I'm very glade that i have him ask my dear.
Mwarksss...
Eur the best!!
xixi...
^-^

Haizzz~
goinq for tuition at 8.00pm~
=.=
ltr tht i have to do my h/ws tim!
Arqqhh!!
Bua Buaii~



_______________ TIME PASSES AND PPL CHANGE! ______________



Status: Happy!
Offtime: 1915


- END -

No comments: