Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sellinq Lens??!

Todae din go to skul nia.
Whole body pain dou seii~
Wake up @8am..
1st thinq is ONLINE!!
wakakak!!
XP

Surf the net cz sien.
Suddenly go to Eddy's friendster see see.
he sellinq color lens.
Soo syok.
Can earn $$$$ d!!
Thn i rmb jie jie say she wan to buy color lens n bla bla bla.
Majority of my frenz oso wan.
But all dun knw order frm who.
@@
Thn i suddenly syok jor,
call daddy,
ask him cn i start a color lens business.
He say ok wah!!
Soo happy.
He say i can invest all these thinqs n bla bla bla..
Dun knw y daddy soo lik to invest in markets n products.
Myb it is bcz cn earn $$ guaa~
But dun knw mummy n jie jie let me open tis business mou.
Cz PMR tis yr.
T_________________T

Daddy hv to teach me alot of thinqs sin b4 openinq tis business.
he say wan buy wholesales frm Eddy or other ppl.
Thn ask who wan to buy color lens n wad degree + model + color,
cn order frm me.
After order frm me,
i go order frm Eddy.
But i still dun understand.
Cz hv to do many steps.
Hv to call daddy to be my Manager jor.
= =
Now stayinq in sabah quiet hard to get West Malaysian to buy frm me.
Cz postinq cost high.
Thinkinq on callinq Jelly to partner wif me.
Cz Sabah Chinese Skul (Private Skul) hv many ppl lik to wear lens.
Call her help help guaa~
Thn i sell to stupid St.Patrick d ppl.
If my west malasian frenz oso wan to buy,
myb call my bro to help me take k of West Malaysia part d lorhx.
Arqqqqhhh!
Y open 1 business soo ma fan geh.
Lens hv to order frm Korea nia,
take 2-3 weeks to arrive to KL.
Thn another few days to arrive to Sabah.

Aiyarr~
dun knw larhx!!
Go bak KL thn discuss wif my family larhx.
Now waitinq for Eddy to on9.
wan to ask many many many thinqs abt tis sales.
Zzzzz


________________ I WAN OPEN BUSINESS LUHH~ ________________


Status: Syok + Busy
Offtime: 1130am


- END -

No comments: