Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing Special

Today soo cham!
All my BC h/w din do at all.
arrive skul,
5d5d go canteen n do my BC dairy wif Vero.
Do half thn lazy jor.
x]
Go bak to cls @6.15am.
Saw Steph,
call her help me do my maths n geografi.
wakaka!!
Steph!! Eur the best!
Mwarksss..
@6.30am, penqawas say hv assembly.
*arggh!!!*
Go down from the stairs,
saw HIM walkinq wif his frenz.
And i hv a bad feelinq abt tht.
Whn d assembly start,
it run quiet smoothly.
Whn the finish his speach n was preparinq to go down,
the form4 n 5 student was shouting
YES!!!
the bad part begins.
The pengetua come bak up to the stage n scold.
Tht time i was cuttinq my nails.
Not even 1 min,
the sei JOEY DIAO take my nail clippers away!
DAMN IT!
FCKING HATE HER!!

Whn JOEY DIAO was in a relationship wif XXX,
she does not care abt us.
Now tht d 2 have broken up,
JOEY DIAO was getting more strick!
LMAO
Bcz of love,
she use her anger on us students?
Tht is soo rediculious.
=.=

Today go bak home xtra early.
@@
soo good!
Arrive home 1st thing go check my phone.
YAY!
hv sms from Dear...
=]
Onli 1 day din sms him,
oredi miss him untill wan sei jor.

**sobs**
T-T

Jz rmb tht i have maths correction paper2.
waliao~
all my mth answer all careless.
If i bo careless,
i oredi cn get 33/40%
KNS!!
=.=
Ltr hv tuition orhx..
soo sien.
onli do latihan geh.
ishhh~

Wan go take bath jor.
haizzz~
Bua Buaii~!



________________ Miss Dar Dar Alot!! ________________



Status: Miss Euu! T-T
Offtime: 1800


- END -


No comments: