Thursday, February 5, 2009

Moody + Crazy Day!!

=.=
Thts it!!
I reli beh tahan YOU jor!!
See eu lik seeing a bitch!
Today eu still lucky...
Bcz eur Jing's K mui!
If nt!
i oredi slap eu jor!!
Arqqh!
If u wan to ply wif me.
can derh!
BUT EVERYTHING HAS A LIMIT!
And eur over d limit!!
I scold eu..
eu still dare to use a loud voice n defence urself?!
Fck lah!!
Eur onli a form2!
Not a form3 or 4...
= =

we jz walk pass eu onli.
Use those LC eyes look at us.
Eu think eur wad?!
Form2's tai jia izzit?!!
Even if eu a tai jia..
I WON'T RESPECT EU!!
Eur jz a piece of SHIT!!
Tml dun let me see eur face..
I dun wan my mood to be spoiled by EU!!

>.<
yerrrrr..
today let AJK
Punish us run 3 rounds at d carpark!!
T.T
lag pain larhx!!
wuwuwuwu~
shud wear shoes nia..
*sob*
Gonq gonq n Mary pak orhx?
wakaka!!
share same bottle of water tim
x]
spoil eyeryones geh appetite onli.
reli speechless + zadao.
K larhx...
I sek sek eu larhx Mary.
@ @
or eu wan gonq gonq sek sek euu??
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Kkkkk...
stop jor.
dun wan tease eu jor..
later my tummy cram jor thn cham.
laugh too much x)

Wan oioi jorrr...
tml nid wake up b4 5.30am!!
Gonq gonq say hv to reach stadium @6am!!
T____T
soo cham!
make me suffer onli!


__________________ I HATE HERRR!!! _________________


Status: Moody + Crazy
Offtime: 1850

- END -

14 comments:

M I K O said...

who is tht LC moi orhx??
haha!!
ur frenz soo cute..
stil hv gong gong in eur skul ar??
x]

Xiao Huii said...

H.S.H orhx!!
eu knw which 1 rite?
i send her pics for eu b4 gehh~

yaya!!
ytd jz make him as gong gong gehh..
XP
suppose he call me popo.
=.=
i dun wan nia.
Zzzzz
soo old!!

M I K O said...

i knw jor!

hahas!!
y call him gong gong jekk??
O.O
good larhx~
eu popo...
he gong gong...
make 1 couple.
thn on valentines day cn go out 2gether luhh~
wakaka!!

Xiao Huii said...

cz horr..
he use d stretcher as a tonqkak ytd~
XP
i mai call him gonq gonq luh..

=.=
wad larhx?!!
yerrr~
dun wan!
blekk!

M I K O said...

haha..
k larhx!!
dun kacau eu jor..

ltr eu DEAR angry me..
wakaka!!
x]

Xiao Huii said...

of cz dun kacau me larh!
ltr XXX dun wan eu..
always bully his k mui~
blueekk!!
XP

=.=
zadao.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
he oso dun knw wad s happening to me..
= =

M I K O said...

yer!!
whr cn lik tht!
T.T
soo shui ar euu!!
he promise me valentines day go out c movie wif he geh!
hng!!

@ @
he dun knw wad is happening?!!
y gehh?
eu 2 din sms jor or break jor??

Xiao Huii said...

LOL!!
soo gan jiong for wad?
hahas!
k larhx..
eu 2 go see movies ar??
see ghost movie izzit?
his fav movie.
=.=

O.o
ermmm..
bo break lah.
both side busy.
he busy wif work.
i busy wif skul
@ @

M I K O said...

T-T
huihui soo bad d.
bully me geh!
wuwuwuwuwu!!!!!
er...
no larhx!
i say cannot see ghost movie.
cz i papa.
but he say syok wah.
cn baobao.
=P
hahas...

O.O
whr cn lik tht geh!!
both side no time for each other??!
better break thn be togther lah.
= =
reli zadao!

Xiao Huii said...

wad me bully eu agn.
Zzz
eu tell him i call him sei zai bao!!
see ghost movie cn baobao?!
= =
zhalandou
he dare see ghost movie on tht day,
eu tell me k?
i go kill him.
@@

o.O
orhx...
dun knw larhx..
dun care abt tht sin bah.
nw study is No.1 for me.
Love is No.2~
=]

M I K O said...

weeeeeee~~
huihui d best.
eu k gor hor..
reli miss eu nia.
all wish eu stay bak in KL.
dun wan eu to leave us.
T-T

O.O
orhx...
k luhhh!!
eur oso rite geh.
PMR tis yr.
shud nt think of love.
hmmmmmm

Xiao Huii said...

waliao..
he say he miss me more thn 100000000000000000 times..
Zzz
every sms oso hv say nia.
=.=

ya lar.
1 of my fren geng.
tis yr hv PMR.
ytd break up wif her bf.
= =
reli pei fu her.
eu oso PMR larhx.
talk soo much!
bluekk

M I K O said...

its true wad.
miss eu alot nehh!!
T-T
whn eu cominq bak to KL study jek??
haizz

waliao.
soo geng geh?!
she at gud cls d arh?
hehe..
i knw larhx...
will shedue my time d larh.
XP

Xiao Huii said...

O.o
ermmmm~
d earliest is nxt yr.
but my mummy say finish SPM wah!
= =
but if nt lucky.
Zzz
will send to australia nia.

no larhx.
in D cls geh.
i soo syok whn hear wd she say.
>.<
soo faz break geh.
no eye see.
eu better knw hw to schedule ur time.