Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Morning ROCK!! Noon SUCKS!!!

Today go to skul eary in d morn for duty.
B4 going, daddy go to Ling's hse to fetch her.
We go to skul together!!
While walking at the walk way.
Say form3 having basketball comp.
Ling say she wan to see who is playing,
so aft putting our bag, we went to d walkway n sit down to see who is playing.
Who know HE is playing at the same time.
I did't much care abt it.
I jz act lik ntg is happening.
But Ling was lik Monica!! XXX orhx!!
=='
swtness + crow
Lucky tht time no 1 was there.
pheww...

Today noon SUCKS!
went into SICK BAY n rest.
But seii fan zai go make me angry n i bu xiao xing scold
Ham Ka Chan.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I 1st time soo angry larhx.
Now teacher knw is me who say.
N wan me to meet the dicipline teacher.
( But dun knw whn )
Haishh!!
All my frenz were worried abt me.
Some still scold a girl.
They keep saying she is the 1 who tell the teacher is me.
But if it is not her how??
I dun wan to hv fights wif ppl jor larhx.
When the teacher say BOYS PLZ DUN TEACH GIRLS VULGER WORDS!
My fren XXX scold F**K at her.
Some say tht girl is SUCH A GOOD FREN.
Haishhhh...
Now many ppl say tht girl is wrong n bla bla bla.
T.T
I dun wan to happen any fights lik last yr larhx.
I knw i'm oso wrong bcz as a girl.
I shud nt scold those words.

~*~ IMPORTANT!! ~*~
To those who are in my side or are my true frenz:
Thx orhxx!!
I'm sry i left some of eu during d 1st semester.
N i knw it hurt some of eu.
I'm glad tht whn i'm in trouble or sad.
Eu all are on my side.
Eu all will tell jokes to make me laught!!
Whn i almost cry,
eu all take care of me n accompony me!
Today was an unforgetabble day.
Eu all keep talk to me n prevent me from crying.
I feel soo GAN DONG.
EU ALL ARE THE BEST!!
WILL NEVER FORGET EUR KINDNESS...
^^
~*~ _________________________~*~

YAY!!
TML NOT GOING TO SKUL WIF MY FRENZ FOR 2 DAYS.
TML GO OUT DO SOME DOCUMENT N BLA BLA.
HEHESS....
MONDAY THEN I'LL GO BACK TO SKUL
WILL MISS SOME OF MY FRENZ N HIM
^^


I DUN WAN BE SINGLE ANYMORE ORHXXX!!!!


Status: Happy + Lonely
Offtime: 2110

- END -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eu c who play orhx??
hehe