Sunday, October 26, 2008

DRUNK!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

WOOTSS!! Almost the whole nite went clubbing!!
YEAHH!! DANCE + DRINK + DRUNK..
Went out wif Miki n mai frenz the past few nites exp todae.
Damn HIGH! Too bad HE can't come wif us.
If not we will hv a BLAST! hehes.
WAO.. 1st time c Miki dance soo high.
She dance non-stop + non-stop DRINKING.
Hmmmmmmm...
Quite fun luhh. Myb it is bcz EXAM is OVER.
Muhahaha!! ^^

Today line not soo good.
Play SDO oso lag man. Untill every1 keep complaning.
Haishh! When my frenz parents call to the wireless service.
They say line slow bcz Deepavali is tml. Many ppl are using the line to contact families n bla bla.. =='
I was almost HALF DEAD when the line is slow.
Untill i bu xiao xing uninstall my SDO!! S*IT... Zzzz
Now can't connect server bcz line slow. Haishh!!
Hope tml morning i can connect the server n play my sdo.
without SDO i'll DIE!! T.T
Planing to buy Mcash wif Miki when we are having holidays.

Hmmmmmm...
Mummy jz discuss wad type of style i'm cuting for the coming long holidays.
Wakakaka!! Planing to cut super layer + highlight!
Mummy dun knw y these few days soo happy.
Myb it is bcz i pass all my subjects during the exam.
Now i'm waiting for my Malay n Arts test paper.
Hope will pass this 2 subjects!! I RELI HOPE!!! T.T
huhuhuhu!!

Can't wait to meet Nat on Nov the 26th! ^^
I promise her that i'll spend the best time wif her cz her fren is going to Aust next year for studies.
Will not let her down. Will b bring Miin Yi thr too.. hahas.
i wan to see how diam will Miin Yi be when she is in KL wif me. wakaka xPXP

Announcement!!
I WILL NOT BE REPLYING FS COMMENT.
WILL REPLY WHEN I'M FREE + WHEN THE LINES IS GOOD.
VERY SORRY ORHXX!
WILL CHAT WIF EU ALL IN MSN.

Status: Excited + Fa mouing ( LINE BAD!! )
Offtime: 21:00


- END -

No comments: