Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SHOP TILL I RELLY DROP! XPXP

Ytd no time to on9 bcz of tuition n too much XDO.
Now almost 20 above FS comment haven't reply!
Even sms from frenz haven't reply.
Dun ask me why cz me myself oso dn knw why?!!
=='
Stupid huh??
I guess it is because Ling ( my k jie ) come n say sry me talk to me.
We take lik almost 50 pics during tuition!!
Soo SS Xpxp

Back to the main topic.
Todae was a BLAST!
woke up at 7.30 to hv breakfast wif my daddy.
Aft tht he drop me off to Jing's hse!
wakakakaka!!
L8r tht we went to Amber Park to wait for Jing's Boi boi.
And OFF WE GO TO TOWN!!!

Reach Sunflower and waited for Mary and Shiuan to come.
Aft tht we shop for some presents for Oct birthday frenz
Man.. I almost spend lik RM30.00 - RM40.00 in tht shop!
=='
L8r we went to KFC.
SWTT!! Ytd jz went to KFC wif my family and now i'm eating KFC wif my frenz..
Bu Fei Dou Jia!! T.T huhuhuhu. ( hv to go gym jor ==' )
Aft eating its MOVIE time!
Watch Ghost Movie n Comedy Movie..
LOL whn we went into d cinema,
NO ONE is inseide exp for us.
hahahaha!! The whole cinema is OURS!!

Abt 3.00p.m we went to Servey to pass our time.
Ding Dong n Miko sms me i oso din reply.
psps orhx! Xiao Hui bz testing shoes... xPXP
Aft testing shoes,
me, Mary n Shiuan bought 3 friendship necklace!
YAY!!! MUCKKKZZZ!!
spend like RM17.00 in tht section.
Later went up to 4th floor to find Jing n her ah boi.

Suddenly take pics wif TEDDY BEARS! ( my fav )
Can't blame me orhx. I'm stil half KID half TEEN.
hmmmmmm
Went back to KFC,
then go to SEGA wif Jing n her ah boi.
Play racing car wif them. ( hehes! i knw i'm nt allow to go in. Above 18 thn is allow to go in T.T )
lucky no 1 sees me going in, including my parents! =X
About 5.00p.m. went home!
haishh.. soo damn tired larhx..
Jz finish writing my budget book.
Brought RM110 n spend RM67!
At lease i still can keep lik almost RM43 nt lik last time spend all untill nid to use credit card T.T


Ntg much to write lerhx
x]


Status: TIRED + HIGH
Off-time: 18:33


- END -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@
lolssssss!!
u all hv the whole cinema of ur own??
y derh xiao hui??
u all booked it arhx?
@@

Anonymous said...

yerrr~
i mou dak hei lehh!!
hv PMR!! T.T
huhuhuhu!!

Xiao Huii said...

miki:
dai seii larhx!
who call u hv PMR!!
muhahaha

miko:
hahas. yuppp!
d whole cinema of our own!
y arhx?? no booked larhx!
cz tht show many ppl scare to c!
ahaahaha!!

Anonymous said...

hngg!!
dun wan choi eu jor!
tml i dun go to skul.
i go c movie.
mou lei geh fan ahr!!
cz eu hv skul!
ahaha

Xiao Huii said...

miki:
Zzzz
eu hv PMR wadd...
how can eu go lehh?
hahas!!