Thursday, October 16, 2008

SICK SICK SICK!!!!! T.T

Haish! I can't belive i'm SICK! T.T
ytd went out wif Miki.
Sei Elephant (Miki), sit on my specs until bangkok jor.
Until i have to go make a new specs.
Thn i mai order 3 months lens, to prevent Miki to sit on my specs again!
=='
While testing my eyes,
suddenly my head feel lik exploding!! Zzz
When Miki touch me, she say i'm having fever =.=''
we went home straight away aft testing my eyes.
Went to bed aft going home.
Woke up at lik 9.00p.m.! Swtt...
Turn on my phone, found out tht i did't reply Ding Dong n Joeyann's sms.
I faster reply n da shuan going back to sleep!
But ii can't!!! T.T

Today my fever is getng even WORST!
Woke up at 7.30a.m.,
reply FS comment ASAP! xPXP
Then went back to sleep at 10.00a.m. n woke up at 2.00p.m.
Daddy n Mummy came back from work early to bring me to the Doc.
Din listen wad d Doc say,
cz i'm dreaming to go back to sleep! =]
Daddy n Mummy went to town to pick my sis back from work!
[[ CURENTTLY NOT ON SPEAKING TERM WITH HER ]]
Hv to wait for 45mins in the car for her!! =='
Damn suffering while waiting for her...
Untill mummy scold her!! Muhahaha!!! XPXP
Now she is in Sabah luhhh!!
At 5.00p.m. went back to my dreamland again~
xixi.. Mummy wake me up @ lik 8.00p.m. =X
lalalala!! Mummy cook dinner for mii!! ^^
Soo miss her yummy cooking..
aft dinner, weeeeeeeeeeeee! jump to d sofa n watch TMNT ( Ninja Turtle! ) xPXP
i'm lik a baby when i'm sick~ wakaka! =D


Status: SICK + SLEEPY
Offtime: 22.30


- END -



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=='
i'm nt a elephant orhx!!
hw i knw ur specs is on the bed orhx~
xpXP
hehes...