Friday, October 17, 2008

THE TRUTH + HAPPY =]

YAY!!! Today went out to buy my lens luhhh!!
Went wif Miki n mai boi boi(shhhhh).
we waited for Miki to finish her exam n off we go!
xixi...
Reach to d optic shop,
check my degree n buy 1 month d lens first~
Din buy color lens today.
Saw d color very scary.
But Miki go buy 1 blue geh..
=='
soo wuliao larhx...
Aft buying, ii let mei boi boi go find his frenz ( actually is he who piak me n go find his frenx ==' so sui!! )
went home luhhh.. without him. He say wan play till 7.00p.m.

Went home get ready for tuition.
Pick up Ling n chat for a long time.
She told me some things tht meke me knw THE TRUTH!!
THE TRUTH reli makes me blur..
hahas not angry larhx.
xPXP
i jz forget the pass n live on wif my life.
I dun care wad THE TRUTH says.
I jz live wif it!! ^^

=.=''
todays XDO soo gik me!!
help Miki lvl up untill i sot jor~
=='
stil will nt forget wad she did to my specs Zzzz
nvm larhx. aft all i'm going back to KL.
will buy 1 new geh n 1 yr lens in thr.
More cheeper~
muhahahahah!!


Ntg much leh todae.
Cz wan ply my XDO jor.
xixi!!



Status: HAPPY + BLUR @@
Offtime: 22.55



- END -

No comments: