Monday, November 3, 2008

YESS!! NO 5 IN CLASS...

WOOTS!!!
Today din go to skul again.
Coz spot check hair,
and my hair is not PASS at all.
Bummer!!
Welll...
Woke up at lik 9.00a.m. today again.
Start play Sdo again.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Almost everyday same routine d larhx.
Ntg special.
Keep sms-ing wif Ding Dong, Miin yi, Ling n some other frenz.
My phone under use jor.
Bcz of sdo too much.
Now trying to use at much as i could.

=='
Today mummy, daddy and Miki make me cook LUCH!!
URGGHH!!
I also dun knw wad am i cooking.
Jz fry this n tht and EAT!!
swt...
Dun care wad comment they say.
After eating went back to my room and play SDO again.
AHHHHHHH!!
I kena bully in SDO orhx.
Sei zai keep say i fat!!
=='
dun let me eat burger.
Diu...
He is lik fatter then my character leh.
I'm nt obbes u KNOW!!!
Zzzzzzz

Abt 6.00p.m. get ready to go to KFC.
Having party at home today.
Pick up Ling n off we go to KFC.
Bought 2 big bucket of chicken n some other things.
Thn went to Khei's house and fetch her.
Thn we stop by at a supermarket to buy 2 bottles of cola.
Was soo busy the whole night.
Reach home at 7.40p.m.,
all my frenz were waiting.
After setting up the table.
THE PARTY BEGIN!!
Having alot of fun man.

Suddenly Khei tell me something.
I almost spil my coke.
==
I GOT NO.5 IN CLAS!!!
YESSS!!!!
I can't get No.1 cz i fail malay.
hehe.
anyway its a big suprise.
I haven't get such good result for 2 yrs jor.
Soo damn happy!!

__________ I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOO ___________


Status: Happy + Funny
Offtime: 23:40

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht is soo lame girl.
u ponteng skul bcz of check hair.
LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

Mei u ROCK!!
ponteng more..
dun listen to Miki.
She is soo old fasion!!
xPXP

Xiao Huii said...

miki:
=='
blekk!!
i finish my exam lerhx.
Of cz cn ponteng skul larhx.
ZZz

Xiao Huii said...

3ric:
LOL!!
Hi-5 gor!!
enen..
she almost kill me whn she came back frm skul seeing me watchong tv!!
wakaka

Anonymous said...

tht is soo DUMB hui.
Ppl finish exam go to skul n ply.
eu stay at home fa mou~
==

Anonymous said...

waoo~
dun worry.
she kill u, u tell me.
I help u kill Miki back~