Thursday, November 6, 2008

1st day of HOLIDAY!!

Haish!
Today is the 1st day of my skul holiday.
Wake up at my usual time 9.00a.m.
Tis time din straight away play SDO lerhx.
I go check some mails n my FS.
I was waiting for my e-pal Denise to reply.
We 2 were talking abt meeting each other.
To bad i hv to wait untill i finish PMR,
thn i can go to California, USA.
Some times we talking abt our crushes.
But it is a secret between the 2 of us.
^^

Thn i log on to my FS.
WALAO!!
20-30 over comments i din reply.
I was in such a big mess.
I almost took 1 hour to reply them all.
Suddenly i feel tht i kinda get bored wif my FS layout.
I go and make a new 1 put it in.
Now it is call Nov Xiao Hui.
Muahaha!!!

Aft tht, i close my laptop.
My eyes were a lil tired.
Soo i go and take a book tht my grandpa frm US send it to me.
It was such a good book.
I almost burst into laughter!!
Haha!!
I knw u guy will think y i did't say SDO at all huh??
Well i was quite lazy to play today.
I start to play SDO abt 4.00p.m.
I almost get stuck on lvl19.
Cz they say i hv to ply a 2piak lvl7 song.
=='

Lucky Miko was online.
I ask her to play wif me.
WALAO!
she is such a noobie some times.
Untill i keep teasing her.
Ply wif her bro 3ric too.
3ric is way better thn Miko.
His main character is lvl65!!
OMG!
I almost cry whn i lose soo many round.
T.T

hmmmmmmmmmm.
Now i'm feeling nt quite weel.
I think i'm having gastric.
T.T
haishhh..
I better ruch down and eat somethings nw.
Ntg much lerhx.
Later mid-nite thn ply SDO.
^^


___________ TIS HOLIDAY IS BORING!! ___________


Status: Sick + Tired
Offtime: 2300


- END -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasai..
eu 1st day of holiday soo sien derx??
ntg to do a?