Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Friends NEVER keep SECRET from each other!!

Today was the last day of skul.
Morning was a happy day.
The whole day play UNO wif my BFFs.
Our skul are not allow to bring cars including UNO.
But we still play in the canteen.
HAHA!!
I can't belived XXX was looking at me the whole morning!!
He skip class the whole day and hang out at the canteen wif his frenz.
=='
I over heard them saying
Go ask for her Num. man!! Its ur last chance b4 skuls end.
Tht time i was playing UNO wif my frenz.
2paik form1 boy sit nxt to me,
untill every1 tot me and HIM are a couple.
Tht form1 boy's frenz keep saying all those stuff soo loud untill XXX is looking!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
The worst part is:
I COULD NOT BELIVE I CARE FOR 1 FORM1 BOY!!
=='
Cz the chair wad wet and i say stand up,
i help him wipe off the water and let him sit.
And tht was oso saw by XXX and his frenz.
OMG!!
Wad mm i going to do??
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyway skul is over.
I won't be seeing him anymore untill nxt yr!
Muahahah

b4 skul starts,
i saw CKK!!
I ask him to spen me Ice cream.
And XXX lil bro was lookibg at me!!
=='
Ishhhhh...
CKK knws i hate XXX soo he keep acts lik all GOODIE in front of him.
Khei say she bet XXX lil bro will tell XXX aft skul.
I jz laugh n walk away.

Keep wining UNO untill i sein jor.
Suddenly saw my BFF V.C keep talking secret wif M.Y!
I jz ask V.C wad are they talking??
Eu knw wd she answer??
MY THINGS.. NOT M.Y derhx!!
I was lik WAD?!
I was quite MOODY jor.
Whatever she says to me i jz give a FAKE AMILE!
And slowly she knows i'm mad at her.
I was suppose to sit behind her,
but i swap place wid Steph and sit wif Kelly and Jing.
I saw V.C talking to Mary,
they were all looking at me.
Mary thn start to ask me,
am i mad at V.C?
I jz din answer her and walk away.

Thn after recess she was CRYING!!
=='
I was soo SPEECHLESS!!
I din care and walk to the hall.
And aft skul we were back to BFFs.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Tml HOLIDAY!!!
Will wake up very very late!
Ntg much to talk.
SDO-ing nw.


___________ HOLIDAY ROCKS!! __________


Status: TIRED + SLEEPY
Offtime: 23:20


- END -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waoo~
wad a bummer monica.
hope u feel better